brain protection

Posted by Reviewer2489592 on Oct 01, 2008

This has proven benefits for those with brain injury from stroke and may also help at the cellular level as with serious mental illnesses, such as bipolar and scizophrenia. It is also helpful with 'brain fog' from other treatments.

Great help with stroke recovery

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Oct 04, 2010

My husband has been on this product since the first part of this year and citicoline has been a tremendous support in his recovery from a stroke. He took it for six weeks at 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg in the afternoon. Since then he has been on a 500mg maintenance dose. I've recommended it to many stroke survivors and to a friend who has early stage Alzheimers. After just 5 days her memory seemed to "turn on"! Incredible supplelment for those who need it. Patty

Memory Helper

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Apr 03, 2009

I do notice a difference. I do my Sudoku puzzles more quickly when I take these capsules. :)

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3310066 on Jul 22, 2009

I notice a difference in my concentration and remember alot more things like names and numbers. I will contune to buy this product.

Works great for memory

Posted by Reviewer1349344 on Mar 18, 2010

I take 4 of them with pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5) to increase acetylcholine in my brain for memory. I'm 59 and as long as I take it every day, my memory is as sharp as when I was younger.

Great product if combined with Uridine

Posted by TinVal on Aug 22, 2012

CDP choline passes directly from the bloodstream into the cell membranes of the central nervous system. It helps the brain synthesize a class of neurotransmitters known as phosphodiesters, which are found in the cell membranes of brain tissue. As people age, the level of phosphodiesters in the brain falls, which can affect memory and other essential brain functions. Important phosphodiesters include phosphatidylcholine and glycerophosphoethanolamine.

Fast thiking

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

I like the always aware, always fast thinking effect from CTD. but be careful when I take more than two I feel very stressed, even agressive, makes me a fast thiking jerk :P Take it with PS because CTD raises cortisol. and with Gotu Kola, Bacopa and Acetyl-Carnitine to feel your mind working!

This is my health/mood. period. Im fine, but im better with this.

Posted by Reviewer1965742 on Sep 27, 2010

take 2 of these a day, and 1 gpc, and look out, you have a whole new outlook on life and if you want to throw smiles in, 400 mcg of hyperzine A.

Excellent quality at a good price

Posted by Reviewer2452584 on May 01, 2009

Same quality as similar product of the other brand Jarrow forumla at a much cheaper price

Healthy Origins Cognizin Citicoline

Posted by Reviewer1100070 on Jul 08, 2010

Have used this product for several months now on a friend who has a tremor and dementia and find that there is an improvement in the tremor. I stopped it for a few days and she got worse, won't do that again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »