Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Healthy Origins, Cognizin Citicoline, 250 mg, 60 Capsules

Save your money - egg yolks plus niacin equals this

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 21, 2014

I suggest those most likely to benefit from such a supplement are those eating a low niacin/low choline diet (e.g. vegans/strict vegetarians). The more I look into these things, the more I wonder about who is funding the studies that support these expensive, patentable supplements and why they ignore/fail to disclose information/basic nutrients required for the relevant pathways - e.g. niacin - not niacinamide or any other reduced form, but niacin as nicotinic acid. NADH/NADPH is required for close to eight hundred different reactions - including cytidine diphosphate (i.e. CDP) - taking a reduced form of niacin may be counter-intuitive (i.e. the form of niacin included in practically every multi vit). There's a con artist on every corner. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Truly effective!

Posted by Reviewer3017592 on Sep 19, 2009

My husband and I have been taking the Cognizin - two a day - for the last couple of weeks and have been amazed at how effective it has been. We feel sharper and are able to recall information quicker. I'm placing my next order very soon. This one works!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2673762 on Sep 07, 2008

I combine this with Relentless Improvement Piracetam, and it works GREAT. Works alot better than other forms of choline like choline bitartrate. I can focus and recall things alot easier.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2855169 on Jul 13, 2011

I used to take Jarrows DMAE daily for my brain fog but they discontinued the product. I tried Cognizin and can honestly say that it is more effective than regular DMAE(yet a little pricier). I will probably take reg DMAE daily but for busy, stressful days most definitely Cognizin Citicholine. A super clear head is assured.

Made a major difference

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 07, 2013

I'm in pretty good shape for my age, but was starting to experience more and more of those dreaded "senior moments". It was clear that something had to be done. Using these, along with vinpocetine (twice daily), I've had a major improvement in memory and mood. I seem to have speedier recall, more energy, and I'm much more verbally fluent than I was just a few weeks ago. I have more energy for projects and am not so easily distracted. I would heartily recommend these to anyone seeking a little more brain-power and focus. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.