it's good

Posted by 5143671646711429433 on Apr 11, 2016

i feel more energy after 3 weeks

Too weak

Posted by 4722569641751522856 on Dec 15, 2015

I took it as an alternative to Alpha-GPC since it is also a source of uridine but it doesn't seem to help much with brain energy. In contrast, with Alpha-GPC you can feel it kicking in shortly after taking it. And I'd rather take Uridine separately as a supplement, it's much more effective.

CITICOLINE

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Apr 15, 2015

Achieves the results needed

Brain Sharpener

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Apr 14, 2015

Think much clearer after a night at the pub.

Save your money - egg yolks plus niacin equals this

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 21, 2014

I suggest those most likely to benefit from such a supplement are those eating a low niacin/low choline diet (e.g. vegans/strict vegetarians). The more I look into these things, the more I wonder about who is funding the studies that support these expensive, patentable supplements and why they ignore/fail to disclose information/basic nutrients required for the relevant pathways - e.g. niacin - not niacinamide or any other reduced form, but niacin as nicotinic acid. NADH/NADPH is required for close to eight hundred different reactions - including cytidine diphosphate (i.e. CDP) - taking a reduced form of niacin may be counter-intuitive (i.e. the form of niacin included in practically every multi vit). There's a con artist on every corner. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

nothing

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on Sep 16, 2013

Male 54, it still takes awhile for me to recall simple things. No change at all in my memory.

memory/mind

Posted by 5533777490136769625 on Sep 10, 2013

been taking it to boost my mind/memory seems to work well, and have just ordered the bigger size for when i run out. i take 1 to 2 a day.

Works Great!

Posted by 5622145140058637308 on Jul 24, 2013

I use this when I take nootropics and it works very well! 5 Stars for good product, great price, and fast shipping

Made a major difference

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 07, 2013

I'm in pretty good shape for my age, but was starting to experience more and more of those dreaded "senior moments". It was clear that something had to be done. Using these, along with vinpocetine (twice daily), I've had a major improvement in memory and mood. I seem to have speedier recall, more energy, and I'm much more verbally fluent than I was just a few weeks ago. I have more energy for projects and am not so easily distracted. I would heartily recommend these to anyone seeking a little more brain-power and focus. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

It worked for me

Posted by 5365760767557147402 on Jun 25, 2012

I took these two together so can't speak to them individually, Jarrow Formulas Neuro Optimizer and Healthy Origins Cognizin Citicoline. I noticed that I had trouble remembering actors names such as Brad Pitt or Drew Barrimore while I could easily recall the face in my mind's eye the name remained on the tip of my tongue. I attributed it to dimentia associated with aging but after just a day or two of these supplements the problem disappeared. I think that the real problem is lack of proper nutrition in the foods available today perhaps due to overuse of commercial fertilizers etc, read The China Study and books by John Robbins. I am 58.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »