Healthy Origins, D-Ribose Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Something new to try.

Posted by Reviewer1563647 on Mar 07, 2010

Dr Oz recommended it on a recent show. I thought I would give it a try because I have confidence in his opinion. I been using it a week and I have more energy in the gym and my workouts are more intense. Mentally I feel better as well. So far so good but I can't give it 5 stars until I have used it longer.

mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer2449372 on May 07, 2011

Purchased this product to help with "Fibro-fog", the result of suffering with Fibromyalgia. After 3 weeks I have seen an improvement in my memory and in my energy level!!!!!

diminished my pain level.

Posted by Reviewer1946104 on Jun 15, 2011

Arthritis caused a lot of joint & muscle pain for me. After about two weeks D-Ribose seemed to give me more energy and my pain level had noticably diminished.

I don't feel so tired in the afternoons now

Posted by Reviewer1529425 on Oct 17, 2011

In the morning, I mix this in with a cup of coffee, and my energy levels have returned, I am not falling asleep around 3 pm anymore. Also, it helps to take Ubiquinol with the D-Ribose, it's a synergistic thing that I found out about after listening to others who use these two supplements, and I discovered that they were right! No more frozen dinners, I have the energy to cook real means now.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Cant take all the time as I have candida issues!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »