mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer2449372 on May 07, 2011

Purchased this product to help with "Fibro-fog", the result of suffering with Fibromyalgia. After 3 weeks I have seen an improvement in my memory and in my energy level!!!!!

Chemical STINK Tastes bitter as **** No response from customer service.

Posted by 5254439691617714903 on Nov 15, 2013

I have bought this previously, and that smelled fruity and tasted great. I used it as sweetener in my coffee. HOWEVER, this latest box, smells and tastes REALLY bad! I dont dare to use it. I have contacted customer servce TWO times about this, witout an response. So I have wasted my money on a poisonous product, and cant even get in contact with customer service about it. STAY AWAY!

Good taste, good energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1015028 on Mar 17, 2012

We've been using d-ribose powder for about 3 years. We've used several different brands. My spouse has extreme fatigue from chronic Lyme disease. Just a 2500 gram serving makes a difference in energy boost, temporarily. Because of the nice flavor of Healthy Origins, we use it in coffee, oatmeal, and lemon water. We also drink it plain in a small glass of water.

Excellent Price, Excellent d-ribose for Energy

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent price on d-ribose--this is a great supplement for marathon runners & hobbyist exercisers. Also excellent for the elderly & for cardiac patients. Learned much about this from Dr. Stephen Sinatra's book, Reverse Heart Disease Now. Husband is on his second jar; it has helped him restore his energy (taken along w/ vit C & MSM) to the point he's golfing 2-3 times per week. A very necessary nutrient in our house; highly recommended!

Healthy Origins D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 02, 2010

I have better energy with taking just a half teaspoon twice per day. Perfect to add to your favorite drink which adds a little more sweetness. Anyone with cardiovascular issues will benefit from this also. An excellent supplement.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Helps in the production of ATP the energy source of every cell on the body. Great for recovery after exercise, muscle pains and heart health.

Very happy with the results so far

Posted by 5255852426577923964 on Jul 08, 2014

I've been taking the D-Ribose for about three weeks now, and have noticed a marked improvement in my energy levels, and improvement in my constant muscle stiffness in my neck/shoulder region due to CFS/Fibromyalgia. As a consequence to less stiffness in my shoulders/neck, I am getting fewer headaches/migraines. So far, so good... Will have to see if over time if the results continue to hold up or improve more...but my quality of life has improved since taking this supplement, with fewer bad days.

helps alot

Posted by 4890306603018814775 on Nov 13, 2014

I suffer from fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue. I use this every day, if I didn't, I would not have the energy to function. I find this a great necessity.

not happy with service from iherb this time

Posted by Reviewer2181984 on Sep 05, 2011

to the best of my knowledge this order has not arrived yet.nor have my next 2 orders. further I have emailed iherb 3 times and have received no reply. usually i find their service good but this has been an exception. I would like to hear back from iherb to discuss this further please.

Healthy origins, D-ribose powder

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this not only for me (aging heart has responded well to a mix of supports including D-ribose) but for my two elderly dogs as part of their support regime. We're all going very well! For the dogs I just sprinkle it on their food, and I like mine with a little milk. So easy, and it tastes nice too!