This stuff actually works.

Posted by Reviewer1308583 on Feb 23, 2012

I figured it was the placebo effect before trying it. (it is after all a type of sugar). But after trying was amazed by how strong the results are. From what I understand, all brands are made by the same manufacturer so go for value when purchasing.

Good product! Bravo!

Posted by Reviewer1753781 on Feb 18, 2012

we are very satisfied. This product is good and keeps it´s promises.Powder is very easy to take with orange juice. My father has heart problems and Ribose is one of the products that heart doctors recommends.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Cant take all the time as I have candida issues!

Excellent during workouts!

Posted by Reviewer1763409 on Dec 28, 2011

Definitely helped during workouts. Felt stronger and worked out harder. Didn't poop out as quickly.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2087458 on Dec 19, 2011

Helps in energy

Gives More Energy

Posted by chucksgirl on Dec 15, 2011

I'm taking 1 tsp 2x/day, and feeling more energetic.

Excellent Price, Excellent d-ribose for Energy

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent price on d-ribose--this is a great supplement for marathon runners & hobbyist exercisers. Also excellent for the elderly & for cardiac patients. Learned much about this from Dr. Stephen Sinatra's book, Reverse Heart Disease Now. Husband is on his second jar; it has helped him restore his energy (taken along w/ vit C & MSM) to the point he's golfing 2-3 times per week. A very necessary nutrient in our house; highly recommended!

Great for my Fibro!

Posted by Reviewer1067309 on Nov 27, 2011

I've been using this brand of d-Ribose for a while & just had to re-order. I love it. It really helps with my energy levels (which are normally horrible) especially when I have flare ups from my Fibromyalgia. I mix 1 teaspoon in my bottle of water & have 3 servings per day (5 grams, 3 times a day) You really need to be on it for about 3-4 weeks though initially to see any improvement. If you have Fibromyalgia - I highly recommend d-Ribose & Healthy Origins is affordable & a very good quality! THANK YOU iHerb for fast & affordable shipping to APO! You guys are Patriots!!! :o)

good--wanted more

Posted by Reviewer1045049 on Nov 04, 2011

excellent product, would like larger quantities as we use it daily.

If energy is what you want

Posted by Reviewer1252396 on Oct 23, 2011

I take it every day before workouts, so do my husband and several children. What I also like about the container of this product is the wide opening, so we can reach the last little bit and no waste. Don't take it at night unless you have an intense workout or you work night shift.