お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Healthy Origins, D-Ribose Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Good taste, good energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1015028 on Mar 17, 2012

We've been using d-ribose powder for about 3 years. We've used several different brands. My spouse has extreme fatigue from chronic Lyme disease. Just a 2500 gram serving makes a difference in energy boost, temporarily. Because of the nice flavor of Healthy Origins, we use it in coffee, oatmeal, and lemon water. We also drink it plain in a small glass of water.

Helps my Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jun 21, 2013

This is an essential for me,it took 2 weeks using one tsp three times a day with food(very important otherwise it makes your blood sugar drop and you will get the shakes big time)I take one tsp two times a day now after meals and it cuts my pain in half I still have flare ups that are extremely painful but over all this stuff is a must for me. I have tried other brands but they are all sourced from the same wholesaler so this brand works out the best price for its size

Excellent Price, Excellent d-ribose for Energy

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent price on d-ribose--this is a great supplement for marathon runners & hobbyist exercisers. Also excellent for the elderly & for cardiac patients. Learned much about this from Dr. Stephen Sinatra's book, Reverse Heart Disease Now. Husband is on his second jar; it has helped him restore his energy (taken along w/ vit C & MSM) to the point he's golfing 2-3 times per week. A very necessary nutrient in our house; highly recommended!

Healthy Origins D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 02, 2010

I have better energy with taking just a half teaspoon twice per day. Perfect to add to your favorite drink which adds a little more sweetness. Anyone with cardiovascular issues will benefit from this also. An excellent supplement.

Very happy with the results so far

Posted by 5255852426577923964 on Jul 08, 2014

I've been taking the D-Ribose for about three weeks now, and have noticed a marked improvement in my energy levels, and improvement in my constant muscle stiffness in my neck/shoulder region due to CFS/Fibromyalgia. As a consequence to less stiffness in my shoulders/neck, I am getting fewer headaches/migraines. So far, so good... Will have to see if over time if the results continue to hold up or improve more...but my quality of life has improved since taking this supplement, with fewer bad days.