Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Healthy Origins, D-Ribose Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Good taste, good energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1015028 on Mar 17, 2012

We've been using d-ribose powder for about 3 years. We've used several different brands. My spouse has extreme fatigue from chronic Lyme disease. Just a 2500 gram serving makes a difference in energy boost, temporarily. Because of the nice flavor of Healthy Origins, we use it in coffee, oatmeal, and lemon water. We also drink it plain in a small glass of water.

Helps my Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jun 21, 2013

This is an essential for me,it took 2 weeks using one tsp three times a day with food(very important otherwise it makes your blood sugar drop and you will get the shakes big time)I take one tsp two times a day now after meals and it cuts my pain in half I still have flare ups that are extremely painful but over all this stuff is a must for me. I have tried other brands but they are all sourced from the same wholesaler so this brand works out the best price for its size

Excellent Price, Excellent d-ribose for Energy

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent price on d-ribose--this is a great supplement for marathon runners & hobbyist exercisers. Also excellent for the elderly & for cardiac patients. Learned much about this from Dr. Stephen Sinatra's book, Reverse Heart Disease Now. Husband is on his second jar; it has helped him restore his energy (taken along w/ vit C & MSM) to the point he's golfing 2-3 times per week. A very necessary nutrient in our house; highly recommended!

Healthy Origins D-Ribose

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 02, 2010

I have better energy with taking just a half teaspoon twice per day. Perfect to add to your favorite drink which adds a little more sweetness. Anyone with cardiovascular issues will benefit from this also. An excellent supplement.

Chemical STINK Tastes bitter as **** No response from customer service.

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5254439691617714903 on Nov 15, 2013

I have bought this previously, and that smelled fruity and tasted great. I used it as sweetener in my coffee. HOWEVER, this latest box, smells and tastes REALLY bad! I dont dare to use it. I have contacted customer servce TWO times about this, witout an response. So I have wasted my money on a poisonous product, and cant even get in contact with customer service about it. STAY AWAY!