Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Healthy Origins, D-Ribose Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Helps my Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jun 21, 2013

This is an essential for me,it took 2 weeks using one tsp three times a day with food(very important otherwise it makes your blood sugar drop and you will get the shakes big time)I take one tsp two times a day now after meals and it cuts my pain in half I still have flare ups that are extremely painful but over all this stuff is a must for me. I have tried other brands but they are all sourced from the same wholesaler so this brand works out the best price for its size

Excellent Price, Excellent d-ribose for Energy

Posted by KerrisKitchen on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent price on d-ribose--this is a great supplement for marathon runners & hobbyist exercisers. Also excellent for the elderly & for cardiac patients. Learned much about this from Dr. Stephen Sinatra's book, Reverse Heart Disease Now. Husband is on his second jar; it has helped him restore his energy (taken along w/ vit C & MSM) to the point he's golfing 2-3 times per week. A very necessary nutrient in our house; highly recommended!

Bad experiance

Posted by 4738000929145687427 on Oct 12, 2012

I won't be buying this brand again. Has a very strong chemical odor, i decided to try it anyway and felt sick afterwards. Concerned that it's contaminated, I emailed the company and have not received an explanation. Not happy!

Healthy Origins D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 02, 2010

I have better energy with taking just a half teaspoon twice per day. Perfect to add to your favorite drink which adds a little more sweetness. Anyone with cardiovascular issues will benefit from this also. An excellent supplement.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1944454 on Oct 02, 2010

D-ribose has restored my energy - no more muscle fatigue. I am SO glad I found out about it! Great service by your company, too!