Healthy Origins, D-Ribose Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Helps my Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jun 21, 2013

This is an essential for me,it took 2 weeks using one tsp three times a day with food(very important otherwise it makes your blood sugar drop and you will get the shakes big time)I take one tsp two times a day now after meals and it cuts my pain in half I still have flare ups that are extremely painful but over all this stuff is a must for me. I have tried other brands but they are all sourced from the same wholesaler so this brand works out the best price for its size

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3076528 on Sep 23, 2009

Excellent. Ever since I have started using this, my energy levels have been alot higher and I've been sleeping better. Wonderful product!!!

Must-have

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Jan 06, 2011

I'm very grateful my doctor suggested d-ribose to help alleviate autoimmune problems, and I'm grateful to iHerb for making it more affordable than most places do. I've been using it for about four years and it does make a difference--I'm enjoying a lengthy remission of most symptoms. At times, I've tried to go without the d-ribose because it's still expensive, but symptoms start coming back.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 06, 2010

Works like a charm on muscle fatigue after long walks or work outs. Energy and strength bounce back much quicker .

Best Price

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Oct 24, 2010

Best price for the amount provided for what is advertised as a very helpful product. But I have not yet experienced anything from taking it.