New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, D-Ribose Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

ok

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Cant take all the time as I have candida issues!

Worth a try!!!

Posted by Reviewer2100458 on Feb 09, 2010

My package arrived in just under three weeks, as I used normal mail. I am not sure whether the d-ribose works for me yet, but am giving it a few weeks. Good site to deal with. Easy Thank you

not happy with service from iherb this time

Posted by Reviewer2181984 on Sep 05, 2011

to the best of my knowledge this order has not arrived yet.nor have my next 2 orders. further I have emailed iherb 3 times and have received no reply. usually i find their service good but this has been an exception. I would like to hear back from iherb to discuss this further please.

Chemical STINK Tastes bitter as **** No response from customer service.

Posted by 5254439691617714903 on Nov 15, 2013

I have bought this previously, and that smelled fruity and tasted great. I used it as sweetener in my coffee. HOWEVER, this latest box, smells and tastes REALLY bad! I dont dare to use it. I have contacted customer servce TWO times about this, witout an response. So I have wasted my money on a poisonous product, and cant even get in contact with customer service about it. STAY AWAY!

This stuff actually works.

Posted by Reviewer1308583 on Feb 23, 2012

I figured it was the placebo effect before trying it. (it is after all a type of sugar). But after trying was amazed by how strong the results are. From what I understand, all brands are made by the same manufacturer so go for value when purchasing.