Something new to try.

Posted by Reviewer1563647 on Mar 07, 2010

Dr Oz recommended it on a recent show. I thought I would give it a try because I have confidence in his opinion. I been using it a week and I have more energy in the gym and my workouts are more intense. Mentally I feel better as well. So far so good but I can't give it 5 stars until I have used it longer.

mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer2449372 on May 07, 2011

Purchased this product to help with "Fibro-fog", the result of suffering with Fibromyalgia. After 3 weeks I have seen an improvement in my memory and in my energy level!!!!!

diminished my pain level.

Posted by Reviewer1946104 on Jun 15, 2011

Arthritis caused a lot of joint & muscle pain for me. After about two weeks D-Ribose seemed to give me more energy and my pain level had noticably diminished.

I don't feel so tired in the afternoons now

Posted by Reviewer1529425 on Oct 17, 2011

In the morning, I mix this in with a cup of coffee, and my energy levels have returned, I am not falling asleep around 3 pm anymore. Also, it helps to take Ubiquinol with the D-Ribose, it's a synergistic thing that I found out about after listening to others who use these two supplements, and I discovered that they were right! No more frozen dinners, I have the energy to cook real means now.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Cant take all the time as I have candida issues!

More energy

Posted by 5340494129207790044 on Sep 22, 2013

I definitely have more energy when I take this. I have CFS and POTS and it helps with both. I have been getting more done in my day. I couldn't take the dose as recommended by some top CFS specialists as it was too over stimulating, I was a bit hyped up, so now I only take 1/2 to 1 tspn per day and it helps. It's not a miracle but every little bit helps.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2087458 on Dec 19, 2011

Helps in energy

Healthy Origins, D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3057318 on Sep 28, 2011

I'm happy with this product thank you.

Best Price

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Oct 24, 2010

Best price for the amount provided for what is advertised as a very helpful product. But I have not yet experienced anything from taking it.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2285040 on Oct 29, 2010

Easy to use support product for cardio health in conjuntion with C0Q10, magnesium and Omega 3 EFAs

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »