HIghly pleased!!!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research about D-Ribose boosting mitochondrial cell performance. Very pleased with this product.

helps alot

Posted by 4890306603018814775 on Nov 13, 2014

I suffer from fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue. I use this every day, if I didn't, I would not have the energy to function. I find this a great necessity.

D-Ribose for cfs/ fibro

Posted by 4694956192044628984 on Oct 14, 2014

I bought this after doing some research on treatments and supplements for CFS / fibro and am finding a definite improvement in energy and cognition, so very happy!

Healthy origins, D-ribose powder

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this not only for me (aging heart has responded well to a mix of supports including D-ribose) but for my two elderly dogs as part of their support regime. We're all going very well! For the dogs I just sprinkle it on their food, and I like mine with a little milk. So easy, and it tastes nice too!

Very happy with the results so far

Posted by 5255852426577923964 on Jul 08, 2014

I've been taking the D-Ribose for about three weeks now, and have noticed a marked improvement in my energy levels, and improvement in my constant muscle stiffness in my neck/shoulder region due to CFS/Fibromyalgia. As a consequence to less stiffness in my shoulders/neck, I am getting fewer headaches/migraines. So far, so good... Will have to see if over time if the results continue to hold up or improve more...but my quality of life has improved since taking this supplement, with fewer bad days.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Helps in the production of ATP the energy source of every cell on the body. Great for recovery after exercise, muscle pains and heart health.

One of Dr. Sinatra's Awesome foursome for a strong healthy heart!

Posted by Rocklin on Apr 17, 2014

Like this brand

Helps my Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jun 21, 2013

This is an essential for me,it took 2 weeks using one tsp three times a day with food(very important otherwise it makes your blood sugar drop and you will get the shakes big time)I take one tsp two times a day now after meals and it cuts my pain in half I still have flare ups that are extremely painful but over all this stuff is a must for me. I have tried other brands but they are all sourced from the same wholesaler so this brand works out the best price for its size

Just what I wanted!

Posted by 4858178704339160682 on Sep 07, 2012

The product was shipped to me quickly and is exactly what I was after.

Good taste, good energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1015028 on Mar 17, 2012

We've been using d-ribose powder for about 3 years. We've used several different brands. My spouse has extreme fatigue from chronic Lyme disease. Just a 2500 gram serving makes a difference in energy boost, temporarily. Because of the nice flavor of Healthy Origins, we use it in coffee, oatmeal, and lemon water. We also drink it plain in a small glass of water.