THIS IS GMO from MONSANTO'S SOY!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2010

EDIT: Just got off the phone with Healthy Origins: THIS IS GMO!! They said this comes from non-organic soybeans made in USA. Over 90% of USA soybeans comes from Monsanto's GMO'd! FYI: If your soybeans aren't organic, they are GMO. GMO's cause Morgellons disease. I've been having some weird scalp symptoms since I started taking this product a year ago. Otherwise I've been on a soy-free diet for years! My original review had 5 stars & read: Way cheaper that the "unique" E and very similar: Although both natural they are both soy derived! :( *Even if the Unique E customers make false claims that it is soy-free, it's not. Check their website! My quest for a completely soy-free vitamin E continues. In the meantime this will do. I take it because COQ10 needs vitamin E to be activated. Other than that I can't gauge because I don't take this for specific symptoms. But I might use it as natural preservative for my homemade moisturizer.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Mar 12, 2009

Good value pure vitamin E with no fillers. I would like it however if the company indicated the amount of tocopherols (other than alpha) in the product.

Healthy Origins E-400

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Oct 16, 2009

Most E supplements make me break out, which is ironic because part of the reason I take E is for skin support, duh. I have no break-outs with this, and I'm so glad I found it. Soy I guess is the culprit. I heard all E supplements have soy in them, but these capsules give me no problems. I can't believe the price.

Best Vit e for price

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Jun 06, 2012

Helps control my blood glucose on large meals. Excellent with hangovers too.

IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM DRY SKIN PLEASE TRY VITAMIN E NOW!

Posted by 4932478324126162539 on May 19, 2015

If you read this review and you are suffering from dry skin please TRY VITAMIN E NOW! OMG..i am suffering from acne and dry skin couple years now and nothing helped me:(..i was so upset and sad...until i tried vitamin e...i just loveee this stuff so much...i can not live without it anymore..my skin is like never before omg...its so soft,so glowy,like baby's face,my acne is much much better..when my softgels finished after 1 week my skin become bad like before and then i realised i can not live without vitamin e...they are small and so easy to swallow...BE CAREFUL TRY ONLY NATURAL VITAMIN E(D-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL..NOT DL-ALPHA=WHICH IS NOT NATURAL...)...I TAKE ONE OR TWO SOFTGELS DAILY..AND I LOVE SQUEEZING THE SOFTGEL AND APPLY DIRECTLY ONTO MY FACE...I DO NOT USE ANY OTHER MOISTURISER ANY MORE...YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT A TRY...I HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU JUST LIKE HELPED ME :D

No mention of Soy in iherb description or image

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Jan 26, 2016

The Soy here is GMO according to other reviewer. I bought this after reading the description and looking at the images. There is NO mention that this product includes soy. But as I have the bottle itself here (arrived today) it says: "Contains SOY". The description here is false and I will avoid this company as well if they continue to use GMO in a health product.

The best price for mixed tocopherols

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 04, 2007

This is the best price I have found for mixed tocopherols yet. I use everyday to help with cardiac, bladder, and skin health. A very good product for an excellent price.

Healthy Origins, E-400, 100% Natural Mixed Tocopherols is a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on Mar 28, 2011

This last summer, my eyes felt very weak in the muscles, kind of like they wouldn't turn together at the same time. I tried the Healthy Origins Vitamin E-400, 100% Natural Mixed Tocopherols. In about a couple of days, my eyes were working together again, and my eye muscles felt so much stronger! I make sure to take this vitamin E every day. If I leave it off a few days, the problem returns. I keep this product in stock in my home so I can use it once a day, every day.

Healthy Origins, E-400

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Jan 25, 2012

I use a daily e - vitamin, and I recommend it to anyone

Good brand of Vitamin E, but don't forget your C and Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1285444 on Oct 16, 2015

As we age our natural production of glutathione decreases making our bodies more dependent on antioxidant vitamins like Vitamins C and E. This is a good brand of Vitamin E, since it covers all of the tocopherols - ( beta, gamma, alpha, delta). Alpha is the most prominent form of Vitamin E in the body, but it can become a pro-oxidant without an adequate source of a co-antioxidant to recycle it back to its antioxidant form. The best co-antioxidants for the purpose of recycling Vitamin E are Vitamin C and Ubiquinol/CoQ10. If Vitamin E doesn't seem to be working for you, it could mean that you're low in its needed co-antioxidants; Ubiquinol being the best, but Vitamin C should work just fine.