THIS IS GMO from MONSANTO'S SOY!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2010

EDIT: Just got off the phone with Healthy Origins: THIS IS GMO!! They said this comes from non-organic soybeans made in USA. Over 90% of USA soybeans comes from Monsanto's GMO'd! FYI: If your soybeans aren't organic, they are GMO. GMO's cause Morgellons disease. I've been having some weird scalp symptoms since I started taking this product a year ago. Otherwise I've been on a soy-free diet for years! My original review had 5 stars & read: Way cheaper that the "unique" E and very similar: Although both natural they are both soy derived! :( *Even if the Unique E customers make false claims that it is soy-free, it's not. Check their website! My quest for a completely soy-free vitamin E continues. In the meantime this will do. I take it because COQ10 needs vitamin E to be activated. Other than that I can't gauge because I don't take this for specific symptoms. But I might use it as natural preservative for my homemade moisturizer.

No mention of Soy in iherb description or image

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Jan 26, 2016

The Soy here is GMO according to other reviewer. I bought this after reading the description and looking at the images. There is NO mention that this product includes soy. But as I have the bottle itself here (arrived today) it says: "Contains SOY". The description here is false and I will avoid this company as well if they continue to use GMO in a health product.

I love only the best .

Posted by onlythebest on Jan 29, 2015

mistakenly bought .didn't know that there is sunflower vitamin E from healthy origins .