お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Healthy Origins, E-400, 400 IU, 180 Softgel Capsules

Reviews 1-star

THIS IS GMO from MONSANTO'S SOY!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2010

EDIT: Just got off the phone with Healthy Origins: THIS IS GMO!! They said this comes from non-organic soybeans made in USA. Over 90% of USA soybeans comes from Monsanto's GMO'd! FYI: If your soybeans aren't organic, they are GMO. GMO's cause Morgellons disease. I've been having some weird scalp symptoms since I started taking this product a year ago. Otherwise I've been on a soy-free diet for years! My original review had 5 stars & read: Way cheaper that the "unique" E and very similar: Although both natural they are both soy derived! :( *Even if the Unique E customers make false claims that it is soy-free, it's not. Check their website! My quest for a completely soy-free vitamin E continues. In the meantime this will do. I take it because COQ10 needs vitamin E to be activated. Other than that I can't gauge because I don't take this for specific symptoms. But I might use it as natural preservative for my homemade moisturizer.

I love only the best .

Posted by onlythebest on Jan 29, 2015

mistakenly bought .didn't know that there is sunflower vitamin E from healthy origins .