No mention of Soy in iherb description or image

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Jan 26, 2016

The Soy here is GMO according to other reviewer. I bought this after reading the description and looking at the images. There is NO mention that this product includes soy. But as I have the bottle itself here (arrived today) it says: "Contains SOY". The description here is false and I will avoid this company as well if they continue to use GMO in a health product.

I love only the best .

Posted by onlythebest on Jan 29, 2015

mistakenly bought .didn't know that there is sunflower vitamin E from healthy origins .

THIS IS GMO from MONSANTO'S SOY!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2010

EDIT: Just got off the phone with Healthy Origins: THIS IS GMO!! They said this comes from non-organic soybeans made in USA. Over 90% of USA soybeans comes from Monsanto's GMO'd! FYI: If your soybeans aren't organic, they are GMO. GMO's cause Morgellons disease. I've been having some weird scalp symptoms since I started taking this product a year ago. Otherwise I've been on a soy-free diet for years! My original review had 5 stars & read: Way cheaper that the "unique" E and very similar: Although both natural they are both soy derived! :( *Even if the Unique E customers make false claims that it is soy-free, it's not. Check their website! My quest for a completely soy-free vitamin E continues. In the meantime this will do. I take it because COQ10 needs vitamin E to be activated. Other than that I can't gauge because I don't take this for specific symptoms. But I might use it as natural preservative for my homemade moisturizer.