Good value

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Mar 12, 2009

Good value pure vitamin E with no fillers. I would like it however if the company indicated the amount of tocopherols (other than alpha) in the product.

Healthy Origins E-400

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Oct 16, 2009

Most E supplements make me break out, which is ironic because part of the reason I take E is for skin support, duh. I have no break-outs with this, and I'm so glad I found it. Soy I guess is the culprit. I heard all E supplements have soy in them, but these capsules give me no problems. I can't believe the price.

IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM DRY SKIN PLEASE TRY VITAMIN E NOW!

Posted by 4932478324126162539 on May 19, 2015

If you read this review and you are suffering from dry skin please TRY VITAMIN E NOW! OMG..i am suffering from acne and dry skin couple years now and nothing helped me:(..i was so upset and sad...until i tried vitamin e...i just loveee this stuff so much...i can not live without it anymore..my skin is like never before omg...its so soft,so glowy,like baby's face,my acne is much much better..when my softgels finished after 1 week my skin become bad like before and then i realised i can not live without vitamin e...they are small and so easy to swallow...BE CAREFUL TRY ONLY NATURAL VITAMIN E(D-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL..NOT DL-ALPHA=WHICH IS NOT NATURAL...)...I TAKE ONE OR TWO SOFTGELS DAILY..AND I LOVE SQUEEZING THE SOFTGEL AND APPLY DIRECTLY ONTO MY FACE...I DO NOT USE ANY OTHER MOISTURISER ANY MORE...YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT A TRY...I HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU JUST LIKE HELPED ME :D

Best Vit e for price

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Jun 06, 2012

Helps control my blood glucose on large meals. Excellent with hangovers too.

Healthy Origins, E-400, 100% Natural Mixed Tocopherols is a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on Mar 28, 2011

This last summer, my eyes felt very weak in the muscles, kind of like they wouldn't turn together at the same time. I tried the Healthy Origins Vitamin E-400, 100% Natural Mixed Tocopherols. In about a couple of days, my eyes were working together again, and my eye muscles felt so much stronger! I make sure to take this vitamin E every day. If I leave it off a few days, the problem returns. I keep this product in stock in my home so I can use it once a day, every day.

Healthy Origins, E-400

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Jan 25, 2012

I use a daily e - vitamin, and I recommend it to anyone

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on May 25, 2008

Good source of mixed vita E. Health Origins products seem purer.

Great for circulation

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Oct 28, 2009

This really helps with blood circulation and getting rid of weakness and numbness in my arm and hand. I take one softgel with meal two to three times a day. I chew the softgel and could taste the freshness and quality of this vitamin e compared to other brands which tasted nasty.

Healthy origins E-400

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

Great price. Wished the amount of Tocopherols was provided. Have used for about a year as very well priced for natural E.

Doctor prescribed these. Love them

Posted by Reviewer1176375 on Sep 30, 2011

Easy to take, good value for money.