July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

Hate To Be The One To Rain On The Parade

Posted by amadeus on Dec 14, 2007

I happen to be one of those people who get sick once, maybe twice, a year --however, I was hoping this product would bring that number down to zero, altogether. Not so. After having taken this product religiously for a few months now, it saddens me to say that, as I write this, I am in the midst of STILL having to fight something off --having to rely on what I used BEFORE I started this product (why I never get sick that much to begin with): SN Wellness Formula, Eclectic Herb Larix, and another "mainstream" product that iHerb does not sell --which have always given me success in quashing whatever I DID get. Bear in mind that even Embria Health, the company that makes EpiCor for Healthy Origins, indicates only a 21% decrease in cold and flu incidence while on it --and even less for duration. So although this stuff can POSSIBLY help, I wouldn't depend on it solely, nor do I feel it to be a panacea --not even close.

Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010

Regrettably this product was not helpful. I saw no improvement after using exactly as suggested.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1859641 on Jan 16, 2012

I bought this after recovering from a severe case of pneumonia. I rarely ever get sick, but given all the positive things I was reading and hearing about this product, I was expecting more. It's been three months, and I just recently got over a nasty cold. Perhaps the product helped me recover faster, but for me, I'm not sure a product like this is worth the price.