Immunity support

Posted by 4642288082573289861 on Dec 25, 2015

We take this supplement daily and especially on days when we are in crowds. It helps us to stay healthy during the cold and flu season.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Epicor is an immune boosting supplement that comes with significant amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. There used to be a book on Epicor as freebie but it’s no longer there. This product is good as there is non-GMO, no fillers, flow agents or binders. As for effectiveness, I can’t tell since I did fall sick during the period of taking this 1 daily (5 months period). I normally fall sick once or twice yearly so there is no way to know. Pricewise, though it’s a patented supplement, the pricing (based on 1 daily) is still competitive against other immune boosting supplements. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not big and easy to swallow. Check out my page for more reviews!

Time proven product.

Posted by longyang888 on Nov 18, 2011

I have decided to take this product again after stop taking for over a year. I tried to rotate my intakes of immunity enhancement products. This one is a time proven one , only one a day, and the price is right from IHerb.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2627101 on Jun 20, 2011

I have had no side effects and so far it seems to be helpfull

Epicor research study participant

Posted by Reviewer1736502 on Aug 23, 2010

I've had severe grass and tree alleries as an adult. I participated in a study through Avera research to determine whether Epicor reduces Allergy symptoms. I suffered from extremely itchy eyes that were glued shut most mornings, itchy ears and nausea from post nasal drip. My symptoms are nearly gone without the side effects of the over the counter allergy pills I used to take. I now enjoy driving my beetle convertible in the Spring, Summer and Fall months!

Performing as expected

Posted by Reviewer1188704 on Feb 10, 2010

I have been taking Epicor for a couple of weeks now and have had no issues. I can't say that I feel different other than I have had to take my allergy medications which is an improvement. I will be in a situation tomorrow where I will be forced to be surrounded by sick people so I will be putting this product to the test. I am also going to be testing it out on my sister and niece. They seem to keep a bug of one kind or another. I am buying them their own bottle. They will be the ultimate test!

Keeping Heathly Immune

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Jan 07, 2010

Too soon to really say much, but I'll continue to take and hope I will stay healthy in & out!

Epicore, Healthy Origins

Posted by Reviewer2581428 on Nov 20, 2009

Good product and favorably priced relative to other stores.

Epicor for long standing adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1558863 on Sep 11, 2009

In combination with other supplements recommended by my physician Epicor brought me out of a serious and long-standing adrenal fatigue state. Finding myself in a new slump I have again started to take Epicor on my physician's advice. The results are not immediate, however I would definitely recommend it based on my previous experience. Thank you for making this product available.

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1893096 on Mar 03, 2009

Does wonders for my immune system. Have tried many products before but this one seems to work the best.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »