Immunity support

Posted by 4642288082573289861 on Dec 25, 2015

We take this supplement daily and especially on days when we are in crowds. It helps us to stay healthy during the cold and flu season.

it works!

Posted by BomBom on Dec 21, 2015

I caught a flu last night and was suffering from fever and chills. I took EpiCor before I slept and my flu was gone this morning! I was still a bit tired this morning but everything was back to normal within 24 hours. Im truly amazed about the effectiveness of EpiCor!

Very effective for some autoimmune disorders

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Dec 11, 2015

I have Grave's Disease/Hyperthyroidism (10 years and counting) and thyroid storms are a regular occurrence for me. I bowed to pressure from an Endocrinologist and obediently (but with objections) had the RAI treatment, which killed off the left side of my thyroid, but only served to anger the right side and compounded health problems so badly that I became sicker than I ever was before that treatment. I stopped all medical treatment after that, which was 5 years ago. I figured the medical profession doesn't get a second chance to harm my health. I came across a plethora of sites discussing the variety of beneficial effects that beta-glucans have as 'modulators' of the immune system - however, I couldn't find a single site that discussed potential effects on Grave's Disease/Hyperthyroidism - they usually only talk about HIV/AIDS, Hashimotos and other autoimmune disorders - but not this one. No one ever mentions this one in regards to beta-glucans.. So, determined to be my own guinea pig (because let's face it, nothing ventured, nothing gained) I ordered Healthy Origins EpiCore 500mg and received it astoundingly promptly (thank you, iHerb!) all the way down here at the bottom of the planet, in Oz. Edit: Contrary to my earlier thoughts, this product did not exacerbate my condition; it was pure rotten luck that I'd come down with a bug and developed a thyroid storm only an hour or two after taking this product for the very first time. Although not easy to swallow for me, I will continue to re-order EpiCor because although it may not do much once you've already caught a cold or bug, it most certainly helps to keep them at bay in the first place.

Great for auto immune condition !!

Posted by 5357723657231768440 on Sep 29, 2015

I have been suffering for all my life of a mystery disease whose symptoms are debilitating fatigue, multiple food intolerance, poor sleep etc.. Since starting this product i have noted considerable improvement in all aspect of my body be it breathing, thinking, digesting.. It really balance your immune system and do not overstimulate it wich i really like. If you have auto immune disease this might be a life changer for you. Thanks iHerb for the fast shipping and the possibility to have product otherwise unavaible ! Edit : Ihave stopped the product during a week and the symptoms returned. I also now have a 50% job wich was completly impossible before because i was crippled with fatigue and unaible to think straight. I've tried a lot of supplement to abosulutely no avail some actually made me feel worse. if you think you are in the same case of me please consider buying this product

great to ward of illnesses n build yr immune

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

im allergy to sandflies bites where my lymph nodes will swell n develop blisters to the stage where i need to see a Dr for antibiotics managed to rid myself of these pesky itch n blisters by scratching the skin surface lighlty, spraying with Thayers unscented witch hazel every two hours n dosing on epicor yippee ......

Great product

Posted by 4665759761371349409 on May 02, 2015

I am very pleased with this product.My grandson 10 years drinking it for five months this winter is not ill.

Handy Item for Winter! Stregthens Immune System!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

It is nice to know that EpiCor is a unique, all natural dietary ingredient which significantly strengthens the body's immune function. It is a good thing to have on hand in the winter to strengthen your immune system.

Yes to these.

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 23, 2015

These are really good and I take them in the evening before bed because they seem to work really well when I am sleeping. I don't take them everyday neither. I take them two or three times a week and they are keeping me healthier then I was before. I started coming down with a cold and sinus infection and just one at bed time and I woke up all better.

Healthy Origins, EpiCor - Better than Flu shot?

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I researched Epicor a lot. It's a proprietary yeast-based formulation that activates the body's killer T cell "within" 30 minutes upon digestion! I wrote earlier that if you want a good alternative to the flu-shot (flus are prevalent during the months of October thru January in the US), you may try Epicor. I take it once a day in the morning. Have not been sick of allergies since. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Better Than Antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Jan 24, 2014

I've been taking this supplement for years with no side effects. It is an immune system booster that literally stops getting sick from pathogens (both bacterial and viral - doesn't work against toxins). One capsule daily works well as a preventative. If for some reason, you do get sick, increase the dosage to one every couple of hours until the symptoms are gone. There is no danger of overdosing since it is completely non-toxic and there are no side effects. If you are on a budget, the Now brand of Beta-1,3/1,6 D-Glucan is almost as effective and works in a similar manner.