Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010

Regrettably this product was not helpful. I saw no improvement after using exactly as suggested.

nicht hilfreich

Posted by Reviewer3129444 on Jan 04, 2013

für das Immunsystem ist diese Produkt leider nicht hilfreich. Obwohl ich es seit einem halben Jahr täglich nehme, hatte ich in dieser Zeit 3x eine Erkältung bzw. Grippe, auch meinem Mann ging es nicht anders. Es ist rausgeschmissenes Geld und viel zu teuer! Werde es nie wieder kaufen..........

EPICOR

Posted by Reviewer1610496 on Dec 12, 2007

working well. My white count has gone up which is good

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1859641 on Jan 16, 2012

I bought this after recovering from a severe case of pneumonia. I rarely ever get sick, but given all the positive things I was reading and hearing about this product, I was expecting more. It's been three months, and I just recently got over a nasty cold. Perhaps the product helped me recover faster, but for me, I'm not sure a product like this is worth the price.

Good for sinus allergy too.

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Oct 17, 2012

it gets rid of bad smell in morning breath, boost your immune system (take it along with vitamin B complex with Co Q10), clear our skin, and calm upset stomach.

Very effective for some autoimmune disorders

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Dec 11, 2015

I have Grave's Disease/Hyperthyroidism (10 years and counting) and thyroid storms are a regular occurrence for me. I bowed to pressure from an Endocrinologist and obediently (but with objections) had the RAI treatment, which killed off the left side of my thyroid, but only served to anger the right side and compounded health problems so badly that I became sicker than I ever was before that treatment. I stopped all medical treatment after that, which was 5 years ago. I figured the medical profession doesn't get a second chance to harm my health. I came across a plethora of sites discussing the variety of beneficial effects that beta-glucans have as 'modulators' of the immune system - however, I couldn't find a single site that discussed potential effects on Grave's Disease/Hyperthyroidism - they usually only talk about HIV/AIDS, Hashimotos and other autoimmune disorders - but not this one. No one ever mentions this one in regards to beta-glucans.. So, determined to be my own guinea pig (because let's face it, nothing ventured, nothing gained) I ordered Healthy Origins EpiCore 500mg and received it astoundingly promptly (thank you, iHerb!) all the way down here at the bottom of the planet, in Oz. Edit: Contrary to my earlier thoughts, this product did not exacerbate my condition; it was pure rotten luck that I'd come down with a bug and developed a thyroid storm only an hour or two after taking this product for the very first time. Although not easy to swallow for me, I will continue to re-order EpiCor because although it may not do much once you've already caught a cold or bug, it most certainly helps to keep them at bay in the first place.

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2713128 on Jul 30, 2008

EpiCor seems to open my sinuses and relieves some of the symptoms of my allergies.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2718334 on Dec 24, 2009

I have been taking this for over a year and the number of colds and infections has gone from 3 - 4 times a year to once in the last 18mos.

Works really well.

Posted by Reviewer1692543 on Jan 18, 2010

Works very well. Got cured with 1 intake for a sore throat.

Epicore is Great!

Posted by Reviewer1492834 on Jun 04, 2010

I have been taking and giving Epicor to my kids for 2 years. I have noticed a difference in their stool. I beleive it inproves their and my ability to get the most of what they eat. Your service was prompt and you have great pricing.