nicht hilfreich

Posted by Reviewer3129444 on Jan 04, 2013

für das Immunsystem ist diese Produkt leider nicht hilfreich. Obwohl ich es seit einem halben Jahr täglich nehme, hatte ich in dieser Zeit 3x eine Erkältung bzw. Grippe, auch meinem Mann ging es nicht anders. Es ist rausgeschmissenes Geld und viel zu teuer! Werde es nie wieder kaufen..........

EPICOR

Posted by Reviewer1610496 on Dec 12, 2007

working well. My white count has gone up which is good

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1859641 on Jan 16, 2012

I bought this after recovering from a severe case of pneumonia. I rarely ever get sick, but given all the positive things I was reading and hearing about this product, I was expecting more. It's been three months, and I just recently got over a nasty cold. Perhaps the product helped me recover faster, but for me, I'm not sure a product like this is worth the price.

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2713128 on Jul 30, 2008

EpiCor seems to open my sinuses and relieves some of the symptoms of my allergies.

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1539291 on Jun 23, 2009

Epicor pricing is extremely competitive. Epicor itself has cut down radically on my colds/flus.

EpiCor helps my immune functioning

Posted by Reviewer3278032 on Oct 30, 2009

I have a chronic health condition that requires monitoring by blood work 3 or 4 times a year. My doctor has noticed signs of improved immune functioning when I have been taking EpiCor. And when I get lazy and stop taking it the Doc. has seen the positive signs fall away. I think EpiCor works.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2718334 on Dec 24, 2009

I have been taking this for over a year and the number of colds and infections has gone from 3 - 4 times a year to once in the last 18mos.

Works really well.

Posted by Reviewer1692543 on Jan 18, 2010

Works very well. Got cured with 1 intake for a sore throat.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3147095 on Aug 24, 2010

I am so glad that I learned about this product! It is an excellent way to help stay healthy. It is also a good natural source of B vitamins.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer1124977 on May 24, 2010

This product works! I have been allergy free for over a month since I started taking 1 capsule a day! Try it!