Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Capsules

It might be a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1138189 on Jan 15, 2011

So far this product has been all it says. It does seem to work in 2 hours or less. Feel a sniffle -- poof gone. And over the past month of regular use (one a day) I can tell other issues that my immune systems wasn't dealing with are finally being addressed. YIPPEE. And NO side effects. Can take with food or not. No gas, bloating, stomach issues, headache - nothing. I'm in Iowa.

Positive Results with EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1960124 on Jan 23, 2011

I seem to be staying healthier without catching the various viruses that spread throughout the winter. Ample energy too. I'm just feeling better over all since taking EpiCor. I've also managed to lose around 20# since taking it, as well. I'm pleased with the positive effects that EpiCor has had on me. I've been taking it nearly a year now.

healthy origins epicor 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2265471 on Jun 25, 2011

I give this product 5 stars. Purchased this for my sister in December for her birthday. Has been taking them faithfully. She suffers with allergies almost 9 months out of year. Since taking them she can breath out of her nose & does not have allergies anymore.

one of the best products I have used

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Aug 12, 2011

I used to get every cold and flu that went around, now I take this in addition to Madre Labs "Immune Punch" and I cant tell you the last time I was sick.

Hate To Be The One To Rain On The Parade

Posted by amadeus on Dec 14, 2007

I happen to be one of those people who get sick once, maybe twice, a year --however, I was hoping this product would bring that number down to zero, altogether. Not so. After having taken this product religiously for a few months now, it saddens me to say that, as I write this, I am in the midst of STILL having to fight something off --having to rely on what I used BEFORE I started this product (why I never get sick that much to begin with): SN Wellness Formula, Eclectic Herb Larix, and another "mainstream" product that iHerb does not sell --which have always given me success in quashing whatever I DID get. Bear in mind that even Embria Health, the company that makes EpiCor for Healthy Origins, indicates only a 21% decrease in cold and flu incidence while on it --and even less for duration. So although this stuff can POSSIBLY help, I wouldn't depend on it solely, nor do I feel it to be a panacea --not even close.