New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Capsules

Positive Results with EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1960124 on Jan 23, 2011

I seem to be staying healthier without catching the various viruses that spread throughout the winter. Ample energy too. I'm just feeling better over all since taking EpiCor. I've also managed to lose around 20# since taking it, as well. I'm pleased with the positive effects that EpiCor has had on me. I've been taking it nearly a year now.

healthy origins epicor 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2265471 on Jun 25, 2011

I give this product 5 stars. Purchased this for my sister in December for her birthday. Has been taking them faithfully. She suffers with allergies almost 9 months out of year. Since taking them she can breath out of her nose & does not have allergies anymore.

one of the best products I have used

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Aug 12, 2011

I used to get every cold and flu that went around, now I take this in addition to Madre Labs "Immune Punch" and I cant tell you the last time I was sick.

Keep Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1699775 on Sep 15, 2010

All the fitness and wellness in the world doesn't matter if you are hammered with a bad cold or 'flu. In my case that also means antibiotics for chronic bronchitis, prednisone for the asthma, and at least two months of probiotics after recovering from the original infection, to get over the effects of the drugs. Well, since I've been taking EpiCor consistently, I haven't had those problems. By consistently, I mean buying the big bottles, because running out for even a week or two, can mean going back to the old sick/recovery cycle. I don't have good health. I have ME, diabetes and asthma. But with EpiCor, I at least have a fighting chance of getting better at some stage, without being constantly held back by opportunistic viral infections. Which makes it a crime that the government in New Zealand is banning state funded help for valuable supplements such as EpiCor. In this age of swine 'flu, this could very well save your life.

Hate To Be The One To Rain On The Parade

Posted by amadeus on Dec 14, 2007

I happen to be one of those people who get sick once, maybe twice, a year --however, I was hoping this product would bring that number down to zero, altogether. Not so. After having taken this product religiously for a few months now, it saddens me to say that, as I write this, I am in the midst of STILL having to fight something off --having to rely on what I used BEFORE I started this product (why I never get sick that much to begin with): SN Wellness Formula, Eclectic Herb Larix, and another "mainstream" product that iHerb does not sell --which have always given me success in quashing whatever I DID get. Bear in mind that even Embria Health, the company that makes EpiCor for Healthy Origins, indicates only a 21% decrease in cold and flu incidence while on it --and even less for duration. So although this stuff can POSSIBLY help, I wouldn't depend on it solely, nor do I feel it to be a panacea --not even close.