Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Veggie Caps

Best price I've found!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jun 08, 2008

My whole family has been using this product since last August. We've all been sick less often. When we do get sick, it doesn't seem to last as long. I used to get sinus infections at least 4 times a year and always ended up on antibiotics. Since I have been taking Epicor I've only had one sinus infection and it was'nt as bad. I still get colds, but like I said they do not last as long. I will continue to buy this product and the price at iHerb is the best I've found for the quality. I tried a cheaper brand, but there was a lot of filler in the capsule, too much white powder. I could tell a difference in the way it preformed. That's when I got my sinus infection. I will stick with iHerb.

healthy origins epicor 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2265471 on Jun 25, 2011

I give this product 5 stars. Purchased this for my sister in December for her birthday. Has been taking them faithfully. She suffers with allergies almost 9 months out of year. Since taking them she can breath out of her nose & does not have allergies anymore.

one of the best products I have used

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Aug 12, 2011

I used to get every cold and flu that went around, now I take this in addition to Madre Labs "Immune Punch" and I cant tell you the last time I was sick.

It might be a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1138189 on Jan 15, 2011

So far this product has been all it says. It does seem to work in 2 hours or less. Feel a sniffle -- poof gone. And over the past month of regular use (one a day) I can tell other issues that my immune systems wasn't dealing with are finally being addressed. YIPPEE. And NO side effects. Can take with food or not. No gas, bloating, stomach issues, headache - nothing. I'm in Iowa.

Positive Results with EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1960124 on Jan 23, 2011

I seem to be staying healthier without catching the various viruses that spread throughout the winter. Ample energy too. I'm just feeling better over all since taking EpiCor. I've also managed to lose around 20# since taking it, as well. I'm pleased with the positive effects that EpiCor has had on me. I've been taking it nearly a year now.