10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 30 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Works well for allergies and colds

Posted by Reviewer1015601 on Sep 24, 2010

In addition to decreasing the number of colds I get, this is the first supplement (and I have tried many) that helps me with my strong spring allergies, especially to June grass. This spring, for the first time ever, I did not need to use a prescription nose spray to control these allergies. When I ran out of EpiCor, the allergies returned. I had received and read the free book from iherb "EpiCor, The Key to a Balanced Immune System". In it was mentioned that EpiCor can help control allergies. This has certainly been the case with me.

Helps sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1314434 on Nov 24, 2007

I used to take antibiotics at leastonce per quarter. Since taking Epicor, (12 months), my chronic sinus problem has vanished.

I believe this could have helped my dad.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jun 20, 2008

I wish I had realized what Epicor and Immune Renew could do for the body. These might have helped my dad who died from cancer of the tongue in January 2008. At least, they would have built up his immune system, which chemo took away. I watched my dad go through 2 years of misery, when this might have prevented that. I know it works. There are sores and keloid scars I have had on my body for years that are slowly going away. My leg venous stasis is clearing up. The skin is flaking off on my legs that has been red for years. There is something to this and it works! I'm living proof. Thanks for the wonderful service, iherb.

Epicore has worked for us

Posted by Reviewer1949228 on Sep 10, 2008

My husband and I have used Epicore for several months. I have seen a real decrease in my symptoms with seasonal allergies this spring and fall. Epicore is easy to take and there haven't been any side effects. I have even taken it on an empty stomach and haven't had any stomach problems. We haven't been through the cold and flu season on Epicore, but hope that we see great results!

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2246121 on Aug 17, 2010

The EpiCor seems to work. My 91 year old mother-in-law stopped having bladder infections. I went through a major "epidemic" of colds at work - didn't get it.