Works well for allergies and colds

Posted by Reviewer1015601 on Sep 24, 2010

In addition to decreasing the number of colds I get, this is the first supplement (and I have tried many) that helps me with my strong spring allergies, especially to June grass. This spring, for the first time ever, I did not need to use a prescription nose spray to control these allergies. When I ran out of EpiCor, the allergies returned. I had received and read the free book from iherb "EpiCor, The Key to a Balanced Immune System". In it was mentioned that EpiCor can help control allergies. This has certainly been the case with me.

Helps sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1314434 on Nov 24, 2007

I used to take antibiotics at leastonce per quarter. Since taking Epicor, (12 months), my chronic sinus problem has vanished.

I believe this could have helped my dad.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jun 20, 2008

I wish I had realized what Epicor and Immune Renew could do for the body. These might have helped my dad who died from cancer of the tongue in January 2008. At least, they would have built up his immune system, which chemo took away. I watched my dad go through 2 years of misery, when this might have prevented that. I know it works. There are sores and keloid scars I have had on my body for years that are slowly going away. My leg venous stasis is clearing up. The skin is flaking off on my legs that has been red for years. There is something to this and it works! I'm living proof. Thanks for the wonderful service, iherb.

Epicore has worked for us

Posted by Reviewer1949228 on Sep 10, 2008

My husband and I have used Epicore for several months. I have seen a real decrease in my symptoms with seasonal allergies this spring and fall. Epicore is easy to take and there haven't been any side effects. I have even taken it on an empty stomach and haven't had any stomach problems. We haven't been through the cold and flu season on Epicore, but hope that we see great results!

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2246121 on Aug 17, 2010

The EpiCor seems to work. My 91 year old mother-in-law stopped having bladder infections. I went through a major "epidemic" of colds at work - didn't get it.

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Dec 31, 2010

My husband had a cold he could not seem to get rid of. He was feeling better within two days of taking Epicor. I also gave some to my friends dog who I think has some sort of skin disease. He looked like he felt awful. He would not go outside anymore and he just lay there looking pitiful. A few days later he was playing again and much more energetic. I call these my magic pills!

Not sick all winter!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Mar 04, 2007

I read all the reviews and researched Epicor B4 taking it. I'm glad I jumped in and started it: I haven't been sick all winter! No colds, flu, sniffles, GI upsets, and no side effects that I can determine. Great for nurses, doctors, teachers, anyone working closely with people.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2477589 on Jan 30, 2011

I've had very difficult challenges with immune and intestinal problems. I don't do well with supplements, but I'm able to take this and the MushRex Plus. I have allot less inflamation and I'm able to eat foods that have caused problems in the past. Plus, I started these right when I was beginning to get a cold/flu and it never developed.

fends off the germs

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jul 04, 2012

we went on holidays - he got sick, i took this and didn't :)

Will be reordering this one!

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

Got rid of my mother's hayfever and sinus congestion in one day after she came back from a plane trip interstate - she was very impressed (she's not a user of alternative medicine generally). I'm hoping we can keep using this and she can avoid antibiotics in future. Will keep this one on the shelves - previously she was using Wellness Formula which was fantastic but she found the herbs too smelly and hard to swallow. This seems to be a great alternative so far.