Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on May 14, 2009

I have been using Epicor for the past year and it has been amazing. I work on other people’s computers all day long and I am constantly being exposed to what ever they have. I don’t get sick anymore, I used to, but not anymore. When my wife gets sick I feel like I can take better care of her because I know I won’t get what she has and I don’t.

Great immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1986514 on Nov 09, 2011

I can always tell when it has kicked in my natural killer cells b/c my glands swell a little, but I don't get sick.

Wonderful New Product

Posted by Reviewer2626270 on Mar 01, 2007

I have been using various nutritional supplements for the past 40 years and believe that Epicor actually enhances my immune system in a noticeable way.

Great for T-1 Diabetic immune disorder

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Sep 23, 2008

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.

Epicor

Posted by 5551310172687741791 on Dec 16, 2014

Great product! I like it!

LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 03, 2014

I try to take them every day, but if I forget and I start feeling my throat itching I take two or three a couple of times a day and I dont get a cold. Before using these I had a cold every month or so...

Health and Stress Management

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

When I was working in a high-stress environment, my acupuncturist recommended I look into this product. I started taking it and found it did help me stay healthier in a not-so-very-healthy or harmonious environment. You might as well get the bigger (150 capsule) bottle, but if you aren't convinced there is a 30 capsule bottle that you can get to try it for yourself.

so far so good.

Posted by Reviewer3337326 on Jul 14, 2009

My white blood count was low so I tried the epicor caps and so far so good. I believe I will be ordering more in the near future. Thank you for such good products. One in need.

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer3070888 on Oct 12, 2010

I love this product and will re-order it 3rd time. It prevents any flu or sour throat.

top antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Oct 14, 2009

EpiCor is rated very highly by many alternative physicians (for instance, Dr. Whitiker). Especially useful if your immune system is compromised.