Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1515540 on Jan 07, 2009

I take it daily and swear by it. Haven't been sick since starting it and if I feel like a cold or something is coming on, it disappears within a day or so. Everyone in our family takes it once a day.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on May 14, 2009

I have been using Epicor for the past year and it has been amazing. I work on other people’s computers all day long and I am constantly being exposed to what ever they have. I don’t get sick anymore, I used to, but not anymore. When my wife gets sick I feel like I can take better care of her because I know I won’t get what she has and I don’t.

Great immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1986514 on Nov 09, 2011

I can always tell when it has kicked in my natural killer cells b/c my glands swell a little, but I don't get sick.

LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 03, 2014

I try to take them every day, but if I forget and I start feeling my throat itching I take two or three a couple of times a day and I dont get a cold. Before using these I had a cold every month or so...

Epicor

Posted by 5551310172687741791 on Dec 16, 2014

Great product! I like it!

Health and Stress Management

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

When I was working in a high-stress environment, my acupuncturist recommended I look into this product. I started taking it and found it did help me stay healthier in a not-so-very-healthy or harmonious environment. You might as well get the bigger (150 capsule) bottle, but if you aren't convinced there is a 30 capsule bottle that you can get to try it for yourself.

so far so good.

Posted by Reviewer3337326 on Jul 14, 2009

My white blood count was low so I tried the epicor caps and so far so good. I believe I will be ordering more in the near future. Thank you for such good products. One in need.

Helped with allergy

Posted by Reviewer1497602 on Nov 03, 2009

Helped with allergy. Just started taking again as a flue season is coming.

Keeps you healthy

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Nov 26, 2009

I've been taking this for over two years and have not been sick ONCE! I read a while back that the people working in the factory that makes this stuff never get sick...I believe it now.

top antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Oct 14, 2009

EpiCor is rated very highly by many alternative physicians (for instance, Dr. Whitiker). Especially useful if your immune system is compromised.