Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 30 Veggie Caps

good product/price questionable

Posted by Reviewer1800685 on Nov 22, 2007

I have gotten this before straight from the manufacturer with a 90 day supply for $40. Compare prices. It does help. My family all had a terrible head cold and I got a milder version that only lasted 3 days vs. my family's 3 week ordeal. I do trust iHerb and enjoy their products.

Preventive

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 08, 2012

In the past I used Healthy Origins Epicor, but switched to Source Naturals brand because it includes 2,000 IU of D3 for 38% less cost. It all comes from one source: Embria Health Sciences. One reads about research that blames uncontrolled inflammation in the large intestine for colon cancer, colitis, et cetera, and the need to curb immune system action that causes harmful inflammation. Some research says inflammation behind diabetes and arthritis. Most products tout the boosting of the immune system, so Epicor seems a sensible addition for body balance.

Will be reordering this one!

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

Got rid of my mother's hayfever and sinus congestion in one day after she came back from a plane trip interstate - she was very impressed (she's not a user of alternative medicine generally). I'm hoping we can keep using this and she can avoid antibiotics in future. Will keep this one on the shelves - previously she was using Wellness Formula which was fantastic but she found the herbs too smelly and hard to swallow. This seems to be a great alternative so far.

Exceptional immune support!

Posted by Reviewer1423179 on Oct 11, 2007

Exceptional immmune support. No longer get colds.

Healthy Origins, EpiCor - A good alternative to flu shots

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I researched Epicor a lot. It's a proprietary yeast-based formulation that activates the body's killer T cell "within" 30 minutes upon digestion! I wrote earlier that if you want a good alternative to the flu-shot (flus are prevalent during the months of October thru January in the US), you may try Epicor. I take it once a day in the morning. Have not been sick of allergies since. This was my first buy of Epicor. I since moved to the 150 tablet bottle. I save more and it lasts longer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"