10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, EpiCor for Kids, 125 mg, 150 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Apr 27, 2010

I buy the regular Epicor and have been very happy with it. I bought this for my kids and the only negative thing is that it has fillers in it. The regular Epicor from this company does not. Since using Epicor my kids still get sick, but their illness only lasts for a day or two instead of a week. I have five kids and none of them have missed a day of school yet this year and there is only a month left. I also give them vitamin D3. The combination of the 2 seem to work great!!

Great product. Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer3350028 on Jun 24, 2010

Great product. My kids each had a heavy cold when these arrived. It disappeared within a day or two after they started taking these vitamins. Even they were impressed. By the way - fantastic delivery service. so quick.

Keeps flu at bay!

Posted by Reviewer1371467 on Aug 04, 2011

This is better than Sambucol. At the first sign of flu or cough I give this to my kid. He recover in a day or two. Really works!

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on May 29, 2012

Very effective. I use to my two younger kids and it always help to avoid the upcoming disease. Now I use it for prophylaxis.

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

Very good quality at a great price!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »