Healthy Origins Green Coffee Bean Extract - Great Product at a great price!

Posted by 5337488965853088671 on Nov 26, 2013

If you are looking to try Green Coffee Extract, I definitely recommend this one! Origins Green Coffee Bean Extract has the best formulation for the price and meets my needs exactly. Each capsule contains 50% chlorogenic acid. This is not listed as GCA or Svetol, but I have not found that to be a problem, as my weight loss has been within the range established by Dr. Oz's research. The label lists all ingredients, and there are no artificial ingredients. The only "filler" is rice flour and vegetable magnesium stearate and there are no artificial ingredients. I take it for the gentle alertness side effects of the caffeine ( 3% per capsule) which help me stay active, but have also lost 7 lbs. over the last 3 months with no effort at all. I did very careful research of the available data and studies before buying this product, and I have found it to be an excellent substitute for the highly-touted, expensive brands recommended by Dr.Oz's study.

Love this product!

Posted by 5586289598930637554 on Apr 01, 2013

This product is great. I have lost 4lbs in a month and have not taken them as suggested everyday. I have been eating normally and have always exercised but could not shake those last few lbs. I will keep using this product till I lose another 6lbs.

good

Posted by 5464314596700262399 on Jan 15, 2014

This is sth that my mother in law uses so i dont have an opinion so far she is happy

Yet to try

Posted by 4846348142645241947 on Sep 21, 2013

I have tried a different green coffee bean extract but it hasn't worked one bit. Maybe this might be different. But yet to try

good results

Posted by 4798429396798266857 on Dec 21, 2013

Its a good product and great price

Great

Posted by 5517976808530097623 on Jun 19, 2016

Great

UNDECIDED

Posted by Reviewer2070904 on May 29, 2016

I'm not too sure of its effectiveness. I do feel physically warmer than usual. Too soon to tell if it has affected my metabolic rate

the best store to buy supplements

Posted by 5316253771608001727 on Oct 31, 2013

your products and service are the best for me,they solve my problems.thank you

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on May 20, 2016

Excellent price and product. A nice, non-jittery energy boost with just one pill. I have been using these for a while and will continue to purchase. And i love that it comes in veggie caps!

Good product!

Posted by 5099932578587543215 on Sep 15, 2013

Good product! I love it. Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »