bought for diet, notice the caffiene boost

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jan 23, 2016

I'm not a coffee drinker because coffee makes me jittery and nauseous. But a little caffeine helps me get things done. I've been taking one of these per day at breakfast, and skipping my black tea. I got these for weight loss, but haven't been taking the required two per day, nor have I been exercising, so I haven't noticed any real results in the weight loss department yet.

not bad

Posted by 4649561559319890640 on Jun 16, 2015

i don't feel significant differences... i'll try to keep using this product

good product

Posted by 5039294745200491620 on Apr 30, 2015

Easy to swallow capsules. Prefer these to other tablet forms I have tried in the past.

1 month - no results...

Posted by SvetlaSevova on Mar 25, 2015

I haven't seen any difference, I have appetite even more.... and no kilo low or size of pants...I can't understand if it does something...sorry

Good

Posted by 5508944932047974476 on Sep 19, 2014

Very good

Great product that works.

Posted by 5285060779513259633 on Sep 04, 2014

I bought Green Coffee Been Extract, and after 2 weeks I already noticed some good results. I feel better after started using it. Since it is too early to any definite opinion, I think I'll wait another three or 4 weeks to send a definite review. So far. I'm happy with prompt and efficient service of the iHerb.com, as well as the very good price. Thank you iHerb!

No funciona

Posted by 4877870833105997122 on May 07, 2014

Mi madre se las estuvo tomando junto con un quemagrasas y no le han servido para nada. Incluso notaba mucho cansancio. No ha perdido nada de peso aunque coma poco y el bote ya se ha acabado.

good

Posted by 5464314596700262399 on Jan 15, 2014

This is sth that my mother in law uses so i dont have an opinion so far she is happy

good results

Posted by 4798429396798266857 on Dec 21, 2013

Its a good product and great price

Healthy Origins Green Coffee Bean Extract - Great Product at a great price!

Posted by 5337488965853088671 on Nov 26, 2013

If you are looking to try Green Coffee Extract, I definitely recommend this one! Origins Green Coffee Bean Extract has the best formulation for the price and meets my needs exactly. Each capsule contains 50% chlorogenic acid. This is not listed as GCA or Svetol, but I have not found that to be a problem, as my weight loss has been within the range established by Dr. Oz's research. The label lists all ingredients, and there are no artificial ingredients. The only "filler" is rice flour and vegetable magnesium stearate and there are no artificial ingredients. I take it for the gentle alertness side effects of the caffeine ( 3% per capsule) which help me stay active, but have also lost 7 lbs. over the last 3 months with no effort at all. I did very careful research of the available data and studies before buying this product, and I have found it to be an excellent substitute for the highly-touted, expensive brands recommended by Dr.Oz's study.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »