Healthy Origins, HPF, Cholestene, 120 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

YEAST RICE

Posted by Reviewer1196498 on May 18, 2009

IT GAVE ME LOTS OF GAS AND THEN FREQUENT OVERLY-SOFT BOWELS. STOPPED TAKING IT.

Not For Me - Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2323060 on Jan 18, 2011

Will return the unopened bottle. Developed an internal quiver after three days on this product; I took them for a total of five days; after an additional week of not taking them, the quivering stopped. Very unusual feeling.

Made my stomach too gassy

Posted by Reviewer3018830 on Mar 12, 2011

I bought a bottle to lower my cholesterol. After a few days taking it, I got a very bad gassy upset stomach reaction. I stopped taking it immediately. I am surprised that my stomach was hurting bad because I read that Consumer Lab recommends this brand. I am sure it is a very good brand for many people but for me it just upset my stomach too much. I will just have to try another Red Yeast Rice.

I need more time

Posted by Reviewer2255233 on May 19, 2010

I will rate it after I have taken it for 3 months and I get a blood test to see if my cholesterol goes down.