it works

Posted by Reviewer3285609 on Jan 16, 2009

I was skeptical, but it did improve my lipid profile considerably; not much change in HDL, but LDL went down by almost 50 points. Highly recommended.

Healthy Origins Cholestene Red Yeast Rice, 120 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1633440 on Jun 02, 2008

Blood test results have shown that 4 capsules per day reduced my chloesterol from 330mg to 195 mg. I am very pleased with the product

Working well so far

Posted by Reviewer3097321 on Aug 07, 2009

My husband had a total cholesterol of 321. 3 months later after a change of diet and taking Cholestene, his total cholesterol has come has come down 40 points and his LDL also went down from 236 to 174. So far so good...

Take care of your heart

Posted by Reviewer2685660 on Jun 26, 2009

I've tried 3 different Red Yeast Rice products from local store and Puritan Pride. But this is the only one I buy now. I'm thinking that others were watered down or did not function properly. I take two, twice per day for the past 5 years. My blood pressure is NORMAL and I have zero side effects from this product. Try this one before buying something else!

It really works!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3351724 on Feb 18, 2010

I can't take prescription meds for my cholesterol. Started to take this along with Omega-3 Marine oil and my numbers are way down. I think my doctor who wasn't to happy about me taking it, was surprised.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1166364 on Jan 03, 2008

great product realy worked .It also lowered the triglicerides for my husband

use of product

Posted by Reviewer3224333 on May 25, 2009

I use this instead of Lipitor. It keeps my cholestrol down so I don't have to take the other.

cholestoral high,

Posted by Reviewer2366227 on Aug 18, 2009

since I have been taking this, my cholestoral has come down a lot.

Still taking this

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on May 24, 2009

I will continue taking this and go back for my blood test probably a month later. This is my second bottle, so far there hasn't been any side effect and my husband cholesterol had gone down with this in a month although mine still need time to see the effect, so it is very subjective, but this is a good one to get per consumerlab recommendation with its proveable active content

Hoping for good blood test results

Posted by Reviewer1847769 on Sep 17, 2008

I have been on a weight loss plan for about a month and have lost almost 9 pounds. My hope is that the weight loss, along with the Red Yeast Rice, keeps my LDL low while raising my HDL. I do feel better after taking this for about 2 months. We'll see next week at the doctor's but I'm pretty confident of a reduced total cholesterol number.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »