Toni

Posted by 5095211347688148070 on Apr 04, 2016

This product has lowered my cholesterol almost back to normal.

It works!

Posted by 5534770915624249540 on Mar 15, 2016

My cholesterol issue is hereditary. I have been on cholesterol drugs for years. Even though I'm taking the drugs, my cholesterol reading is still not very good. My overall cholesterol is always on the borderline, sometimes slioghtly below 200, sometimes slightly over 200. If I stopped taking the drugs for weeks the reading go beyond 300! I started taking Cholestene since January 2016, 2 capsules in the morning with my breakfast. After taking the capsules for 3 months, I took my blood test last week, and the result was good! My total cholesterol dropped to 162. My HDL increased a lot & my LDL dropped to 81! My triglycerides also in good range! I'll continue taking my cholesterol drugs, but plan to cut the dosage to half! Will continue taking the Cholestene until my next blood test 6 months later. If the result is still good, I may consider ditching the drugs and take only Cholestene! Well, will update the review in 6 months time :)

Posted by 4785749411487861409 on Dec 13, 2015

Good product

try before you take a statin

Posted by 5544142656721852145 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this brand of red yeast rice extract because of its rating by Consumer Lab. I would recommend.

Satisfied

Posted by 4623468737814003564 on Nov 20, 2014

After reviewing the test results at Consumers Lab. I went shopping for the item chosen. IHerb had the best price, the best shipping option and it was fast. What more is there to say. I'm presently browsing other IHerb offering especially in the food items. IHerb will be my first stop in the future.

Lady 7

Posted by Reviewer1610599 on Nov 06, 2014

Have been using for a good while - great results - haven't had a recent blood test though. My son used it and got great results.

Posted by 5598174708834969795 on Oct 27, 2014

I have been using this product for over 15 years, I called it 'The wonder herbal supplement'. By taking it twice a day together with a low fat diet, I was able to control rising cholesterol.

So happy with this!

Posted by 4989090203594496589 on May 10, 2014

I have never written a review before, but I just had to with this supplement. My last blood test showed that I had high cholesterol and my doctor was going to put me on medication. I talked him into allowing me two months to try and do it on my own. In that two months I worked on eating healthier and researched alternatives to the cholesterol medications. I came across this supplement and read the reviews, and it was also recommended. I tried it out for the two months, but only took one capsule in the morning and one in the evening since my numbers were not that high. It was amazing. I dropped my overall cholesterol by 66 and my bad cholesterol by 51. All within a two month time frame and am now well within the normal range for cholesterol. Not one problem taking it, and no side effects at all. This product is a true blessing and I am so glad to be able to have an alternative to prescription medication. Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2355832 on Feb 18, 2014

I have used Cholestene for years and found it to be a very viable alternative to taking a statin drug without the muscle aches that sometimes occur with statin medications. AJI

HPF Cholestrol

Posted by 5386198503255588005 on Jan 10, 2014

My cholesterol level has dropped after taking this for a month. It works!