works

Posted by Reviewer2071896 on Jan 29, 2010

works for me

Good

Posted by Reviewer1987976 on Feb 05, 2010

So far we are pleased with the capsules. We will have a blood test in May to see if they are keeping our cholesterol levels down. My husbands cardiologist took him off Lipitor because he was having problems with that medicine. He suggested the red rice yeast capsules. Hopefully we will be able to give you more information in May after our blood tests. I will be ordering more in the meantime. My sister gave me your web site for ordering. She takes these same capsules.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1726163 on Sep 06, 2009

I have used this product for years, and my cholestoral levels are back to normal. Much better then the cholesterol lowering durgs on the market.

On Herbal PF

Posted by Reviewer1538780 on Sep 06, 2009

I am 100% satisfied with the products I've ordered. The red yeast rice, in particular, has enabled me to remain off statins to lower my cholesterol. IT is my dietician who referred me to you. She indeed knows what she's talking about, I've discovered with gratitude and joy. Thank you.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1270984 on Sep 21, 2009

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND IT WORKS GREAT WITH FEW IF NO SIDE EFFECTS. BE SURE TO TAKE COQ10 WHEN TAKING THIS PRODUCT AND DO NOT ORDER IT WITHOUT A DOCTOR'S CONSENT.

Can't live without & great service from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2878325 on Mar 10, 2010

This product actually helped both my husband and me with cholesterol level. Words are spread, now my entire family are taking... Fast delivery & low shipping cost is great for someone from Hawaii. Mahalo!

HPF, Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer3293790 on Mar 28, 2010

Love the product ordering was easy and delivery was fast.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2883888 on Apr 13, 2010

All the people taking this product are very pleased with the results. Thank you for making it available and affordable.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1859875 on Apr 27, 2010

My family Dr. suggested this years ago to help keep my cholesterol in check. It has worked well with none of the side effects of statins.

excellent