only place I found

Posted by Reviewer1874585 on Nov 01, 2010

Cholestene. thank you.

Cholseterol results!

Posted by Reviewer2950440 on Nov 03, 2010

I'm not good at remembering to take my Cholestene on a regular basis, but my results from last year to this year are as follows: Cholesterol was 293... is now 250. Triglycerides were 422 and are now 306. I still need to work on my diet and taking Cholestene daily, but I am very happy with the results! MUCH better than going the 'med' route the doctor recommended. I told him I wanted to try this first. HIGHLY recommend someone trying it AFTER they do their own research on options for themselves. Its time to be more disciplined and get even better numbers!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1930229 on Nov 27, 2010

Great product

Cholestene capsules

Posted by Reviewer2672527 on Nov 29, 2010

the capsules arrived in a timely fashion and were nicely packed to keep them safe during transit... thank you for the prompt and reliable service

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3190936 on Dec 08, 2010

I have been using this product for several years now and am very happy with it.

Healthy Origins, HPF, Cholestene, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1780834 on Dec 28, 2010

Have been taking since I received product. Won't know details of improvement until I get my blood work done in March 2011. Currently have no issues with product.

No side effects!

Posted by Reviewer2468114 on Jan 01, 2011

I am still taking this product and have not yet had my cholesterol checked. I will do so at a later time, but can say for sure, I have not had ANY side effects from this product. I will definitely purchase more in the near future, so that I can keep my cholesterol under control.

works

Posted by Reviewer2071896 on Jan 29, 2010

works for me

Good

Posted by Reviewer1987976 on Feb 05, 2010

So far we are pleased with the capsules. We will have a blood test in May to see if they are keeping our cholesterol levels down. My husbands cardiologist took him off Lipitor because he was having problems with that medicine. He suggested the red rice yeast capsules. Hopefully we will be able to give you more information in May after our blood tests. I will be ordering more in the meantime. My sister gave me your web site for ordering. She takes these same capsules.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1726163 on Sep 06, 2009

I have used this product for years, and my cholestoral levels are back to normal. Much better then the cholesterol lowering durgs on the market.