On Herbal PF

Posted by Reviewer1538780 on Sep 06, 2009

I am 100% satisfied with the products I've ordered. The red yeast rice, in particular, has enabled me to remain off statins to lower my cholesterol. IT is my dietician who referred me to you. She indeed knows what she's talking about, I've discovered with gratitude and joy. Thank you.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1270984 on Sep 21, 2009

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND IT WORKS GREAT WITH FEW IF NO SIDE EFFECTS. BE SURE TO TAKE COQ10 WHEN TAKING THIS PRODUCT AND DO NOT ORDER IT WITHOUT A DOCTOR'S CONSENT.

Can't live without & great service from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2878325 on Mar 10, 2010

This product actually helped both my husband and me with cholesterol level. Words are spread, now my entire family are taking... Fast delivery & low shipping cost is great for someone from Hawaii. Mahalo!

HPF, Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer3293790 on Mar 28, 2010

Love the product ordering was easy and delivery was fast.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2883888 on Apr 13, 2010

All the people taking this product are very pleased with the results. Thank you for making it available and affordable.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1859875 on Apr 27, 2010

My family Dr. suggested this years ago to help keep my cholesterol in check. It has worked well with none of the side effects of statins.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2518676 on Jan 20, 2011

excellent

Healthy Origins, HPF Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1624660 on Jan 20, 2011

I have been using this Red Yeast product for about a year now, and it has been gradually bringing down my Cholesterol . I had tried other Red Yeast products , with no results. I need to check my levels now to find out for sure if this is enough, or if I will have to go to Statins. I am trying to go with the naturals, as I am already taking many prescriptions for other problems, that could cause problems with statins. I will try to come back with the next tests to know for sure. Peg

Healthy Origins, HPF, Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2402831 on Mar 23, 2011

Love this product. Lowered my LDL. I refused to take prescriptions drugs and this product did the trick. I tried other Red Yeast Rice products and saw no change. Southern California

the best!

Posted by Reviewer3079295 on Jan 24, 2011

This had an incredible effect in lowering my bad cholestrol and the my overall numbers. I highly reccommend it over anything else you can take and I've tried everything. a 70 point drop!