Good Cholesterol count

Posted by Reviewer1765498 on Nov 06, 2007

I've been using Red Yeast Rice for a number of years along with Omega 3 to reduce my cholesterol count from 300 down to 167. My usual source for the red yeast quit selling it. So I went on line to find a new source and iHerb had the lowest price. I ordered on a Sunday and by Tuesday it was on my doorstep. No muss, no fuss. iHerb is quick, easy, with great prices. And the Red Yeast is the same great stuff I'd been using and nothing was substituted or messed with. iHerb is the best on the planet and my new supplier now.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1460974 on May 18, 2011

It works for my husband well,who can not take the regular statin drugs. But I can't take it as it gives me neuropathy just like the statin drugs do. If you have diabetes I would be careful taking this for that reason.

HPF Cholestene Review

Posted by Reviewer3228777 on Feb 07, 2012

I have been using Healthy Origins Cholestene for several years and it has lowered my overall cholesterol from the 230's to the 180's. It really works for me.

So happy with this!

Posted by 4989090203594496589 on May 10, 2014

I have never written a review before, but I just had to with this supplement. My last blood test showed that I had high cholesterol and my doctor was going to put me on medication. I talked him into allowing me two months to try and do it on my own. In that two months I worked on eating healthier and researched alternatives to the cholesterol medications. I came across this supplement and read the reviews, and it was also recommended. I tried it out for the two months, but only took one capsule in the morning and one in the evening since my numbers were not that high. It was amazing. I dropped my overall cholesterol by 66 and my bad cholesterol by 51. All within a two month time frame and am now well within the normal range for cholesterol. Not one problem taking it, and no side effects at all. This product is a true blessing and I am so glad to be able to have an alternative to prescription medication. Thank you!

Healthy Origins Cholestene Red Yeast Rice, 120 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1633440 on Jun 02, 2008

Blood test results have shown that 4 capsules per day reduced my chloesterol from 330mg to 195 mg. I am very pleased with the product