Lowers Blood Pressure Too!

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Jul 22, 2009

This product is so kind to the stomach. No side effects. Haven't tested lipid results yet..but I expect to see a drop in LDL, as everyone else has mentioned. The prize inside...is that this product appears to be significantly lowering my blood pressure too! (I'm on two BP RX meds, but together they can't get me in the zone). With Cholestene, my BP is spot on! Will report back after testing lipids in a month or two. What a bonus - lowers BP and Cholesterol all at the same time!

Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) is excellent

Posted by Reviewer2901098 on Jul 13, 2009

I am a Chinese herbalist. I have been used herb to cure high LD cholesterol. Recently I found the Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) works even better. I strong recommond that.

Positive Results

Posted by Reviewer3140718 on Jul 21, 2009

I used Cholestene for a few months and had my cholesterol rechecked by my primary care doc - the number for 'bad' cholesterol came down. It's working!

got my cholesterol from 210 to 137 on Red Yeast Rice-been using this for 10 years

Posted by Reviewer3018399 on Sep 24, 2009

Can't say enough good about this product, especially this brand. It does not work for everyone, nor does it work for my sister, but it surely works for me, and you will still need a blood test every year.

Cholestene -Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1304867 on Aug 31, 2010

Before using Cholestene I tried the Costco brand using the same dosage my doctor recommended. When I went back to the doctor have my cholesterol levels check, they were still as high as they were before using the Costco red yeast rice. My cardiologist recommended that I try Cholestene as he said, and I quote, "not all herbal products are the same quality. After using Cholestene for three months, I had my cholesterol levels checked again, and this time they were in the normal range, and they haven't been in the normal range for years, even when I took Lipitor. I would highly recommend Cholestene to anyone who has elevated cholesterol levels as this product really works!!!