The best Red Yeast Rice!

Posted by Reviewer2224488 on Aug 07, 2008

My TC is now around 140, LDL 65 and HDL 55. Awesome results!!

Lowers Blood Pressure Too!

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Jul 22, 2009

This product is so kind to the stomach. No side effects. Haven't tested lipid results yet..but I expect to see a drop in LDL, as everyone else has mentioned. The prize inside...is that this product appears to be significantly lowering my blood pressure too! (I'm on two BP RX meds, but together they can't get me in the zone). With Cholestene, my BP is spot on! Will report back after testing lipids in a month or two. What a bonus - lowers BP and Cholesterol all at the same time!

Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) is excellent

Posted by Reviewer2901098 on Jul 13, 2009

I am a Chinese herbalist. I have been used herb to cure high LD cholesterol. Recently I found the Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) works even better. I strong recommond that.

Positive Results

Posted by Reviewer3140718 on Jul 21, 2009

I used Cholestene for a few months and had my cholesterol rechecked by my primary care doc - the number for 'bad' cholesterol came down. It's working!

Buy it now!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1703054 on Feb 13, 2012

I took 1 bottle in 1 month... I had 245 points of total cholesterol... last week I made another blood exam... 148 points!!! It really works, I`m taking my second bottle. Just try it combining with workout and a diet!

Great!

Posted by 5030826479784010548 on Dec 14, 2016

My husband went off his colestrol medication (oked with dr) his numbers have been better than it was gen he was taking prescription. He takes it everyday!

Cholestene

Posted by 4894606531782597697 on Sep 20, 2016

my chlestrol was high about 7 since been taking this product and diet its come down to 5 after couple months more test to come in couple month great product

try before you take a statin

Posted by 5544142656721852145 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this brand of red yeast rice extract because of its rating by Consumer Lab. I would recommend.

Cholestene

Posted by 4785749411487861409 on Dec 13, 2015

Good product

It works!

Posted by 5534770915624249540 on Mar 15, 2016

My cholesterol issue is hereditary. I have been on cholesterol drugs for years. Even though I'm taking the drugs, my cholesterol reading is still not very good. My overall cholesterol is always on the borderline, sometimes slioghtly below 200, sometimes slightly over 200. If I stopped taking the drugs for weeks the reading go beyond 300! I started taking Cholestene since January 2016, 2 capsules in the morning with my breakfast. After taking the capsules for 3 months, I took my blood test last week, and the result was good! My total cholesterol dropped to 162. My HDL increased a lot & my LDL dropped to 81! My triglycerides also in good range! I'll continue taking my cholesterol drugs, but plan to cut the dosage to half! Will continue taking the Cholestene until my next blood test 6 months later. If the result is still good, I may consider ditching the drugs and take only Cholestene! Well, will update the review in 6 months time :)