Buy it now!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1703054 on Feb 13, 2012

I took 1 bottle in 1 month... I had 245 points of total cholesterol... last week I made another blood exam... 148 points!!! It really works, I`m taking my second bottle. Just try it combining with workout and a diet!

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1032536 on Feb 11, 2012

Works wonders.

HPF Cholestene Review

Posted by Reviewer3228777 on Feb 07, 2012

I have been using Healthy Origins Cholestene for several years and it has lowered my overall cholesterol from the 230's to the 180's. It really works for me.

Works Great--Amazing Results after 3 months

Posted by Reviewer1875359 on Feb 06, 2012

Having finally being prescribed a statin by my physician, I earnestly looked into the supplement approach, and chose this product. Along with diet change, a change from an office job to a physical job, and cutting cheese, hamburger, and fried food out of my diet, (and eating oatmeal every breakfast)My cholesterol of 298 dropped in three months to 208. (REALLY). I expected maybe a 40 point drop--but It really dropped this much! I must say, this was in conjunction with me taking the best "Ultimate Omega" Fish Oil I could find, and a Liquid Co-Q Ten product by Qunol. Anyway, it has me staying off the prescription statin so far--and I'll see what buying a cheaper Fish Oil does to my numbers in another three months. It is definitely worth a shot if you're considering a RRY product.

best ever

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Jan 30, 2012

Have halved my Cholesterol in 3 months , my Doctor still can,t believe it , try it and see if you get the same amazing results, I didnt change my diet much nor exercise ,, but I dont normally eat fatty stuff anyway ,, I will be taking this wonderful product for a good while ,,and no allergy affects with it either,,hope it works for you too

Top Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1852955 on Jan 10, 2012

This product was recommended by my allopath as well as a DOM. They both said it was the highest quality RYR they had found and after taking it for 6 months my cholesterol went from 217 to 155.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2219107 on Dec 30, 2011

Excellent product, lowered all my numbers

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2139526 on Dec 29, 2011

It brought my LDL down significantly.

Cholestene really works

Posted by Reviewer2550532 on Dec 19, 2011

Cholestene really works. It brought down my Cholesterol from a dangerous 386 to a more manageable 234 in 2 months.

Healthy Origins HPF Cholestene