Very impressive results!

Posted by Reviewer1500382 on Dec 10, 2009

After taking the recommended dose (4 tabs per day)for 6 months, my total cholesterol has dropped from over 220 to 165. In addition HDL, LDL, and Triglycerides are perfect. I highly recommend it!

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2302576 on Apr 28, 2010

Excellent product to control cholesterol (200 +), I have been taking it for a number of years - it WORKS !! Your price was even better that HPF (Manufacturer)

30 Points

Posted by Reviewer1332714 on Mar 19, 2010

After taking HPF my total colestrol went down 30 points and I only took one every other day. I am now up to the maximum of 4 a day but haven't had my blood done recently. I will the end of this month. I feel great and really don't want to take a RX. I'll let you know.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2665895 on Dec 23, 2007

Excellent product

Cholestene Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2108501 on Apr 23, 2009

I switched to Cholestene as it was reviewed by ConsumerLab.com and contains the necessary components to be effective lowering cholesterol. I was taking a different brand of red yeast rice. I find red yeast rice more effective than prescribed statins and cost less as well. It lowered my cholesterol from 250 to 148 with a ldl/hdl ration of 3. On a prescribed statin, my cholesterol was lowered to 105 but my ration was still 5. I find this very effective.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3263495 on Aug 09, 2009

My cholesterol dropped 36 points in 3 months.All my bad levels went down and all my good levels went up!! Very Happy.My liver function test was perfect!!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1580580 on Feb 29, 2008

Took Cholestene for a couple months and lowered my cholesterol from the 280s to the 220s--lowest it's ever been. I'm sold on this product.

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

Haven't tried it yet

Still taking this

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on May 24, 2009

I will continue taking this and go back for my blood test probably a month later. This is my second bottle, so far there hasn't been any side effect and my husband cholesterol had gone down with this in a month although mine still need time to see the effect, so it is very subjective, but this is a good one to get per consumerlab recommendation with its proveable active content

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer3133098 on Aug 08, 2008

When the brand I had been using was no longer available, I used Consumer Lab Reports to help me decide which new brand of red yeast rice I would purchase. Cholestene seemed like a good choice for me. Using Slo Niacin and red yeast rice (and a sensible diet and moderate exercise)has been enough to keep my cholestrol at acceptable levels. It will be several more weeks before blood tests reveal whether there has been any change, so I'm only giving Cholestene and 3-star rating; in other words, so far so good. I would, however, give iHerb 5 stars. This is the first time I have purchased a product from them and I am 100% satisfied.