Cholestene to the Rescue!

Posted by Reviewer2718991 on Dec 02, 2011

After the 1st physical I'd had in years my bad cholesterol count registered very high! My sister had taken Cholestene and it worked MOST gratifyingly to bring down her bad cholesterol numbers. My medical doctor wrote a prescription for me for one of the Statin drugs. But due to a number of negative reports from side effects from individuals who took the Statin drugs, I was not open to taking it.(I am VERY sensitive to many medicines anyway.) Instead I began taking Cholestene and within 6 months, my bad cholesterol numbers were well into the safe range. I am so thankful that I was put wise to Cholestene and how great it works!

Key Buy On Colestene

Posted by Reviewer1175192 on Nov 24, 2011

Compared to my last provider, iHerb.com was stunningly low priced, super fast and zero problems. Also, the shipping rate "econo 2nd day" was out of sight. I'd run out completely of the product, but it was here even faster than they stated. The product itself is outstanding, and I've taken it for over ten years. My cholesterol checks well below 200 and the clinic is always amazed that I've never been on any high cost prescription of theirs. I know of no side effect when taking Colestene unlike what I hear about the top three prescriptions. I'm glad iHerb.com came along and all my orders will go there first from now on. Thanks!

lowers cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3022450 on Nov 07, 2011

taking thi s product my cholesterol went from 220 to 145 and combination with fish oil my triglycerides are 60 from a high of 200

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2470363 on Nov 07, 2011

My Cholesterol has gon down 40 points since I have been on Cholestene about 1 and 1/2 years.

Natural Cholesterol Cure

Posted by Reviewer1977213 on Oct 14, 2011

Daily fish oil and red yeast rice supplements,together with healthy diet and exercise can lower harmful LDL as well as cholesterol- busting drugs.(report from U of Penn Health System-appeared in Aug.2009 issue of Good Housekeeping) Cholestene Red Yeast Rice has undergone reliable testing and earned a thumbs- up,as reported.My husband,sister and I have used this product for some time with good results and no side effects

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Sep 23, 2011

A doctor recommended this brand. My cholesterol is now normal taking as directed for 6 weeks...in fact now on the low side so I cut back on the dosage for maintainance. My husband has been taking it for years and his numbers are perfect.

Cholestene--it works for me

Posted by Reviewer1475245 on Sep 06, 2011

I have used this product for several years & for me it works very well keeping my cholesterol at around 160 without any other medication.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2125841 on Aug 26, 2011

I was able to lower my cholesterol with this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2989176 on Aug 22, 2011

My wife cannot take statin drugs and finds the red yeast rice excellent.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1708927 on Aug 11, 2011

This made me a little dizzy but only tried it for one or two days. Will try with less dosage.