Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer3133098 on Aug 08, 2008

When the brand I had been using was no longer available, I used Consumer Lab Reports to help me decide which new brand of red yeast rice I would purchase. Cholestene seemed like a good choice for me. Using Slo Niacin and red yeast rice (and a sensible diet and moderate exercise)has been enough to keep my cholestrol at acceptable levels. It will be several more weeks before blood tests reveal whether there has been any change, so I'm only giving Cholestene and 3-star rating; in other words, so far so good. I would, however, give iHerb 5 stars. This is the first time I have purchased a product from them and I am 100% satisfied.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer3349222 on Aug 09, 2008

Seems to lower my cholesterol. Will let you know more after I've had bloodwork.

Lowered Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1761150 on Aug 11, 2008

My doctor noticed that my cholesterol kept climbing so instead of putting me on prescription medicine, he suggested I try Red Yeast Rice. It worked!! My good cholesterol ratio to bad was "1 to 1". Unbelievable!! I give all the credit to Red Yeast Rice. Thanks for having a superior product.

Mr. Nirvana

Posted by Reviewer1282890 on Aug 26, 2008

The best natural product to lower cholesterol.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Use this for my husband's slsightly elevated cholesterol. It has come down some, without other changes, so appears to be working.

Chosestine Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1948443 on Jan 27, 2009

Wonderful product.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1236955 on Jan 05, 2009

My total cholesterol profile dropped significantly after being on Cholestene for just a month. My doctor was ecstatic with the results and advised me to continue on with my daily dosage. All my blood levels were down to low normal and my HDL was up to 65%.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1575956 on Jan 08, 2009

This does wonders in lowering one's cholesterol. I used to purchase it elsewhere - for $36!! I thank you for your great pricing.

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer3018777 on Jan 12, 2009

I have done a lot of research regarding red yeast rice. This product appears to be one of the top for delivering the cholesterol reducing ingredient. Plus the price through iherb is a good one.

Eileen Treires

Posted by Reviewer1087603 on Sep 14, 2008

Cholestene works great to lower my Cholesterol and keep it under control.