Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1236955 on Jan 05, 2009

My total cholesterol profile dropped significantly after being on Cholestene for just a month. My doctor was ecstatic with the results and advised me to continue on with my daily dosage. All my blood levels were down to low normal and my HDL was up to 65%.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1575956 on Jan 08, 2009

This does wonders in lowering one's cholesterol. I used to purchase it elsewhere - for $36!! I thank you for your great pricing.

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer3018777 on Jan 12, 2009

I have done a lot of research regarding red yeast rice. This product appears to be one of the top for delivering the cholesterol reducing ingredient. Plus the price through iherb is a good one.

Eileen Treires

Posted by Reviewer1087603 on Sep 14, 2008

Cholestene works great to lower my Cholesterol and keep it under control.

Lower your cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1498088 on Sep 25, 2008

I have used this product for the last 4 years and have lowered my cholesterol by 80 points. I would recommend this product befor I would us a prescription statin drug. Great product

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2953336 on Mar 02, 2008

Good Product will continue to buy.

cloestene

Posted by Reviewer3170861 on Apr 09, 2008

began using 2 months ago instead of lipetor --combining this with niacin my total cholesterol dropped by 12 over 3 months. I'll continue working with it to see if cholesterol continues to decrease before using lipetor

LOWERED CHOLESTEROL

Posted by Reviewer3306244 on Feb 01, 2008

This is a very high quality product compared to many others I have seen on the market. We decided to try this before using the statin drug prescribed by my husbands cardiologist. With diet changes and Red Yeast Rice we lowered his cholesterol in just 2 month and lowered it even more over the next 6 month.

cholestene red rice yeast

Posted by Reviewer1725680 on Jun 19, 2008

Excellent product have used for years and gotten great results.

Vitamins