Cholseterol results!

Posted by Reviewer2950440 on Nov 03, 2010

I'm not good at remembering to take my Cholestene on a regular basis, but my results from last year to this year are as follows: Cholesterol was 293... is now 250. Triglycerides were 422 and are now 306. I still need to work on my diet and taking Cholestene daily, but I am very happy with the results! MUCH better than going the 'med' route the doctor recommended. I told him I wanted to try this first. HIGHLY recommend someone trying it AFTER they do their own research on options for themselves. Its time to be more disciplined and get even better numbers!

only place I found

Posted by Reviewer1874585 on Nov 01, 2010

Cholestene. thank you.

Better than drugs

Posted by Reviewer2872773 on Oct 16, 2010

I have been on a few cholesterol drugs ( Crestor,etc.)and this product hads my ldl's lower and hdl higher than any drug

Cholestene -Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1304867 on Aug 31, 2010

Before using Cholestene I tried the Costco brand using the same dosage my doctor recommended. When I went back to the doctor have my cholesterol levels check, they were still as high as they were before using the Costco red yeast rice. My cardiologist recommended that I try Cholestene as he said, and I quote, "not all herbal products are the same quality. After using Cholestene for three months, I had my cholesterol levels checked again, and this time they were in the normal range, and they haven't been in the normal range for years, even when I took Lipitor. I would highly recommend Cholestene to anyone who has elevated cholesterol levels as this product really works!!!

Confident choice

Posted by Reviewer1276832 on Jul 13, 2010

I am very satisfied in the choice of Healthy Origins. The content levels are the best mix for me and there are no downsides with unwanted additives.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2299281 on Jul 05, 2010

I've been using this product for a while now and it has reduced my cholestrol to under 200. I'm hoping to continue using this product in the future.

Excellant Shipping & promptness

Posted by Reviewer3363603 on Jun 30, 2010

Just waiting to see the results of my Cholesterol test..

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1058800 on Jun 13, 2010

Thank you for your quick service. This product has been just the item needed to solve my problem. It was recommended to me by my Doctor after trying many others. It alone with Omega 3 Fish Oil solved my problem.

Great Cholestrol Reducer

Posted by Reviewer1343725 on Jun 12, 2010

I cannot take any kind of statin drug because I have severe muscular side affects. My doctor is thrilled that I can keep my cholesterol levels in the normal range by taking 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening (with no side effects). He encourges me to use this product. I do also "try" to watch my diet. I would and do highly recommend this product to anyone with a high cholestrol problem

Herbal supplement

Posted by Reviewer2637428 on Jun 10, 2010

I was happy to be able to get Cholestene online, as I've been unable to find it at any stores.