Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3343402 on Aug 30, 2009

My husband takes it for his prostate; mostly preventive but it seems to help with urinary frequency too.

BP help

Posted by Reviewer3101677 on Jul 01, 2011

Lyc-O-Mato also helps to keep my BP in normal ranges

Elevates Testosterone levels much like Zinc do...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

when i bought this product i thought i could compensate the occasional lack of tomatoes at home because i like the elevated mood they give me after eating it fresh & raw in salads,i guessed it was the Lycopene inside so i bought this product.although you get a distinct after taste of tomato sauce after taking this product it didn't give me the known feeling i was searching for,but instead i felt my testosterone levels going up much like after taking about 60mg of Zinc or more.this suggests this will be a Great supplement for prostate or other hormonal problems especially for Men.i did like the right amount of vitamin E this product contains-Good quality but not for me...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Health benefits

Posted by Reviewer3220471 on Jun 15, 2010

This product is beneficial in the maintenance of a healthy prostate and BP.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Oct 14, 2010

I like the composition, and although not expected medium-term effects on his silent trust protection

Lyc-O-Mato Clinical Trio Softgel Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3002319 on Mar 08, 2011

Excellent result for enlarged, non-cancerous prostate. Can now sleep the whole night without bladder pressure.

Comparison

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 04, 2014

Works slightly better than other lycopene alone products i have tried for urine pressure,and has not effected my blood viscosity as i am on warfarin so 5 stars.

Well Done

Posted by Reviewer2396766 on Apr 07, 2010

Good product + great service / good price = very satisfied customer iHerb has provided everything that I asked for at a fair price. What's not to like.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer2343967 on Nov 18, 2008

Great collection of products,fast and cheap shipping service! I will definitely recommend this site to my friends.