Must be working!

Posted by Reviewer2479427 on Dec 02, 2010

I have been taking 1 capsule per day for 2 weeks, along with one capsule per day of Hawthorn extract, as both are recommended for lowering blood pressure. I checked my blood pressure today and it was 117/72! It has been about 130/90 for the past year! I exercise, eat a healthy diet, and am slender, but high blood pressure runs in my family.

This is the one used in the UofC studies

Posted by Reviewer1803182 on Jan 19, 2009

This is the grape seed extract used in the University of California-Davis studies. I figured it was worth a try. My "trial" wasn't quite rigorous. I used Vitamin C for a month, then switched to this, 2 capsules a day, for a month. My BP (both S&D) were down about 5 points after using Vitamin C. Now, my BP is down another 5 points. I can't really say how much effect the grape seed extract is having, but I would say at least 5 points for me. I don't plan a more rigorous study, I just plan on continue using it! Like many supplements, it will probably work for some, but not for others. But for the price, it's certainly worth trying! I don't know if all grape seed extracts work the same (I suspect they don't, since they are complicated mixtures). Until other grape seed extracts do their own clinical studies (a few small ones are better than nothing), I'm sticking with this one.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2188482 on May 25, 2009

I've been taking this product to lower my pre-hypertensive BP and it works great. My BP has gone down from 130/85 to 120/80.

it seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2196533 on May 09, 2010

I quit drinking caffeinated coffee and cut way back on salt intake about 2 mths ago, this is step 3. So far my blood pressure is down from about 132/90 to 123/81. The grapseed & hawthorne seems to be helping my progress.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2995154 on Feb 24, 2011

I've been taking this product for the past year or so. It has helped lower my blood pressure. Also, it is a powerful antioxidant (20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E). It supposedly is also an anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial--my anecdotal evidence is that I got through the winter without catching a cold or the flu. I have also read that GSE is one of the few antioxidants that can penetrate the blood barrier, helping to protect brain and nerve tissue.

Blood Preasure

Posted by Reviewer2692702 on Apr 01, 2010

I absolutely love the product. I don't know if it is coinsidental, but since using MegaNatural BP my blood preasure is normal for the first time in a year. Thank You.

Clear Head, Less Depressed

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Aug 17, 2013

I take lots of supplements so its hard to know sometimes which one is doing what but this one stood out. Many times, my depression would lift and I realized I had taken a couple of these caps earlier in the day.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Sep 17, 2013

I ordered this product for my psoriatic arthritis. I do not know yet if it will work for that as I have been using it for 1 month only. But I found it got rid of my hot flushes from the menopause and I just feel more relaxed as well since I started it. I will definitely continue to take it.

Good Skin after use it for 2 weeks

Posted by 5648243280124932666 on Jan 29, 2013

I feel my skin look better after use this product about 2 weeks, it good in term of lightening and firming.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 07, 2010

Replaced Garlinase Fresh with this because it isn't good for your intestinal flora to be under constant exposure to volatile oils, like garlic. It works well. I'm going to alternate between the two. It seems to help with energy and BP.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »