• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Good product, reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2218436 on Jan 13, 2009

I have been taking 5-HTP for about five years now, on and off. It has been quite helpful, though nothing replaces a good therapist! I was taking "Dr.'s Best" up until recently, but the price dropped low on this brand, and so far it seems to be just as good.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2902613 on Oct 30, 2011

I'm a senior in college, and have been under a lot of personal and academic stress. I started waking up every morning with moderate to severe anxiety, nausea and slight depression, and it got to the level where I could barely function. However, I did NOT want to have to go on anti-anxiety or depression medication. So I did a little research and found this. I take Natural 5-HTP in addition to Suntheanine before I go to bed, and my morning anxiety has decreased significantly. Not to mention my sleep quality is tons better. It hasn't completely gone away, but it's gotten to the level of manageability, and I'm very grateful for that.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

did not know 5HTP was working until i stopped taking it and then i noticed a difference in attitude - this brand seems to work like the others i have tried so i just look for a good price on this supplement and always shop iherb

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Nov 12, 2011

Almost as good as Doctor's Best.

Relaxed

Posted by Reviewer1958390 on Jan 11, 2012

Helps me to be slightly more focused and calm during the day, have not experienced any side effects what so ever.

!

Posted by Reviewer1025971 on Jan 19, 2012

This really works!! =)

No noticeable effect alone

Posted by Reviewer1008373 on Feb 21, 2012

No noticeable effect when taken alone, but in combination with melatonin this will help falling asleep.

Using for Sleep Help

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

I've tried several 5-HTP products to help with sleep issues and take this along with melatonin. Decent product at a reasonable price.

Better cost than others

Posted by jeplace on Oct 08, 2013

Better price than another 5-HTP I was taking (which just went up in price, so I started looking around for another one.)I think I even might like this a little better, but it really is too early to tell.

5-HTP