Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

My FAVORITE

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 13, 2012

I began taking this about a year ago, and have had excellent results. I read up on all of it's wonderful properties, and took it mainly to control migraine's. Guess what...it WORKED!! I have had probably 98% less headaches since beginning this! Not only that, but I feel that I stay more stable in the bodyweight I like to maintain! Actually, I've never been leaner! It's a very good product in my opinion, and this seems to be the best priced one out there! PLEASE keep in mind, though, that 5-htp affects seratonin levels in the brain...and if you currently take migraine meds like Imitrex or Frova, you musn't take it if you take 5-htp!!! It can cause seratonin syndrome, and it's not good to do this. But I haven't had the need to take those kinds of meds since starting this 5-htp! Yay!! And when I do get a sinus based headache ai take Excedrine Migraine. :)

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1583011 on Jun 13, 2012

The most effective and probaply the best product I have ordered from iHerb. Suits for uncomfortable situations.

Do not hesitate!

Posted by Reviewer1623494 on Aug 16, 2011

Very effective! Readily accepted. On the 5th day when first I felt expected results.Significantly decreased appetite and elevates mood. No side effects yet. For children, however, take 50mg.

Healthy Origins, Natural 5-HTP, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1188991 on Mar 29, 2009

Great for deeper sleep. I take 2 at bedtime, eliminates my need for melatonin & I wake up more refreshed. Only mild effect on my daytime anxiety though (1 cap).

Ms S. Schaefer

Posted by Reviewer2508677 on Oct 28, 2008

I was used to 5-HTP being white and was surprised by the color of Healthy Origins Natural which resembled newsprint. It also seemed the slightest bit less effective than Now's brand but I was happy enough with the results.