• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Definite mood balance

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Jan 23, 2016

Definitely helps to balance my mood, relieve stress and stop my mind from running over things again and again when I'm trying to go to sleep!

Healthy Origins 5-HTP,

Posted by 4907129630113355621 on Apr 07, 2016

Works very well for me, I get to sleep at night and wake up feeling good.Any stimulants after 3pm( caffeine, hot spices, salt, tamary) seem to nullify it's effect though. And you need to give yourself 7 to 8 hours sleep, best results I have when I go to bed no later than 8:30 pm. I'll wake up early, 3 or 4am, but I feel good and fresh and can do my meditation and my sporting activity. I just don't like to have to depend on any product, I wish I could just fall asleep naturally. I have terrible RLS and 5-HTP gives me adeeper sleep.

Funciona

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Llevo más de 6 meses tomando una pastilla diaria y me funciona: me noto más animada (no estoy depre pero a veces el trabajo me vuelve loca). sobre lo de no tener ganas de comer dulces no he notado nada

Works a treat

Posted by 4916207981726327890 on May 01, 2016

Helps with renewing serotonin levels, especially if you've had a recent amp and drain in serotonin levels. Will keep your mood normal and steady.

Keeping Calm.

Posted by 4747205446063387466 on Apr 22, 2016

Having used this morning and at night ,I can say that it helps when things you need to be calm.

Good, no complaints

Posted by j44lee on Sep 04, 2014

Good, no complaints

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1900566 on Oct 02, 2016

I will get back as soon as my new labtest have come in. My diagnose is Hashimoto. The main target is to boost ATCH. also eat fenaylalanin and l-tyrosine. We know i have sufficinet t4 production but i,m a bad converter with low t3. This condition is also known as Hypo 2. After 3 years of eating good my cortisol levels have increased. but getting my adrenals to maintain a correct curve is the main objekt now.

Normal function support

Posted by 5727860696122140154 on Oct 02, 2016

I had come off high doses of an anti-depressant due to some very nasty side effects. Since I had been on these for many years I thought I would try help my body adjust with some support to function on it's own. I am happy to say that I have been on an even keel and I believe that the 5HTP has been instrumental in this.

This has helped a lot

Posted by 5428234238851250247 on Jan 18, 2017

My general mood is better. I find myself laughing more and my wit is returning. I drank heavily for six months prior to this arriving. I have stopped drinking and smoking for 7 days now and I am sure this helps with my reactions. Thank you

my happy pills

Posted by Reviewer1811895 on Jun 21, 2014

I love this product. It helps me to sleep at night and calms me down during the day. I don't fidget as much as I used to. I am not as irritated as I am without this product.