maybe a bit strong

Posted by 5059671973747929777 on Mar 08, 2016

Of course it depends on everyone but for me it was a bit strong 100mg with brain fog in the morning but it helped to sleep

Not sure

Posted by 4900496852315445713 on Mar 30, 2015

I don't know if this has improved my mood or anything but it seems to make me sleep a lot longer than normal. Since I have been taking it (1 capsule at night) I've noticed that I don't fall asleep any faster (which is why I bought it) but I sleep more and wake up slightly tired. I will continue to take it and see if anything changes.

Good

Posted by 5069820931962387383 on Dec 30, 2015

I've only been taking these supplements for two weeks, so maybe it's a bit too early for a thorough and objective review. What I can say at this point is that I have experienced no unpleasant side effects. On the contrary, I think that I am feeling slightly better, have more energy and my sleep schedule has improved. It's still not optimal, but hopefully we'll get there in due course of time.

Does its job

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015

I take it occasionally for my mood swing/depression. It helps when I take it.

I love it!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Aug 23, 2012

Very helpful!!

I take it for depression and my grandmother,

Posted by coupon-code-NOV689 on Sep 24, 2012

I take it for depression and my grandmother, and works well. it is of antidepressants would polar disorder. and drink, it is only optional in life phase. This and helped 6m. years and drank just not high enough dose of only 100-200mg daily. But help.

good

Posted by 4816473657591737085 on Jun 20, 2012

very good

recomendables

Posted by Reviewer1111201 on Jun 25, 2012

Me siento mucho mejor de animo la. verdad para mi. muy buenas solo tomo un comprimido y es suficiente muy buenas

Great deal on good natural 5-htp

Posted by JahSun on May 15, 2012

5-HTP rocks. Quite noticeable as a nootropic and a mood enhancer. As a precursor to the Serotonin/ Melatonin cycle, it definitely does a good job of replenishing these neurotransmitters. (Melatonin turns into seratonin when it is light outside and vice-a-versa when it gets dark.) This product is a nice dosage at 100mg. 120 caps will last quite a while. The naturally occurring plant source used here works about as well as the non-natural versions.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3144814 on May 19, 2012

I have definitely noticed feeling way calmer than before after taking them, will order again.