• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

5-HTLP

Posted by 5130172702650799132 on Nov 19, 2013

good product

maybe a bit strong

Posted by 5059671973747929777 on Mar 08, 2016

Of course it depends on everyone but for me it was a bit strong 100mg with brain fog in the morning but it helped to sleep

sleepy

Posted by 5200209623575707384 on May 26, 2016

made me very sleepy and dizzy first time. Thereafter I only take before bedtime. Sleep better. More tired. But all this sleepy-effect was not what I wanted. Wanted more "happy gut" and stimulated MMC. Perhaps a slight effect, but not mutch.

Not sure

Posted by 4900496852315445713 on Mar 30, 2015

I don't know if this has improved my mood or anything but it seems to make me sleep a lot longer than normal. Since I have been taking it (1 capsule at night) I've noticed that I don't fall asleep any faster (which is why I bought it) but I sleep more and wake up slightly tired. I will continue to take it and see if anything changes.

Good

Posted by 5069820931962387383 on Dec 30, 2015

I've only been taking these supplements for two weeks, so maybe it's a bit too early for a thorough and objective review. What I can say at this point is that I have experienced no unpleasant side effects. On the contrary, I think that I am feeling slightly better, have more energy and my sleep schedule has improved. It's still not optimal, but hopefully we'll get there in due course of time.

Does its job

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015

I take it occasionally for my mood swing/depression. It helps when I take it.

I love it!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Aug 23, 2012

Very helpful!!

I take it for depression and my grandmother,

Posted by coupon-code-NOV689 on Sep 24, 2012

I take it for depression and my grandmother, and works well. it is of antidepressants would polar disorder. and drink, it is only optional in life phase. This and helped 6m. years and drank just not high enough dose of only 100-200mg daily. But help.

good

Posted by 4816473657591737085 on Jun 20, 2012

very good

recomendables

Posted by Reviewer1111201 on Jun 25, 2012

Me siento mucho mejor de animo la. verdad para mi. muy buenas solo tomo un comprimido y es suficiente muy buenas