Funciona

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Llevo más de 6 meses tomando una pastilla diaria y me funciona: me noto más animada (no estoy depre pero a veces el trabajo me vuelve loca). sobre lo de no tener ganas de comer dulces no he notado nada

Keeping Calm.

Posted by 4747205446063387466 on Apr 22, 2016

Having used this morning and at night ,I can say that it helps when things you need to be calm.

Healthy Origins 5-HTP,

Posted by 4907129630113355621 on Apr 07, 2016

Works very well for me, I get to sleep at night and wake up feeling good.Any stimulants after 3pm( caffeine, hot spices, salt, tamary) seem to nullify it's effect though. And you need to give yourself 7 to 8 hours sleep, best results I have when I go to bed no later than 8:30 pm. I'll wake up early, 3 or 4am, but I feel good and fresh and can do my meditation and my sporting activity. I just don't like to have to depend on any product, I wish I could just fall asleep naturally. I have terrible RLS and 5-HTP gives me adeeper sleep.

maybe a bit strong

Posted by 5059671973747929777 on Mar 08, 2016

Of course it depends on everyone but for me it was a bit strong 100mg with brain fog in the morning but it helped to sleep

Definite mood balance

Posted by 4972714399606283218 on Jan 23, 2016

Definitely helps to balance my mood, relieve stress and stop my mind from running over things again and again when I'm trying to go to sleep!

great

Posted by 4984626622385436061 on Jan 22, 2016

5-htp has been great for me, it have stopped taking diazepam for anxiety since I started taking this and have been sleeping a lot better

Good

Posted by 5069820931962387383 on Dec 30, 2015

I've only been taking these supplements for two weeks, so maybe it's a bit too early for a thorough and objective review. What I can say at this point is that I have experienced no unpleasant side effects. On the contrary, I think that I am feeling slightly better, have more energy and my sleep schedule has improved. It's still not optimal, but hopefully we'll get there in due course of time.

Love this

Posted by 5645516455639620703 on Dec 12, 2015

This is my go-to mood enhancer. You genuinely feel better after taking it. I don't use it for sleep, I'd rather enjoy the elevated mood than sleep through it.

JO

Posted by 4622944666211566422 on Dec 12, 2015

This 5 HTP worked as well as a more expensive brand we were using.

Better to take Natrol's Time Release

Posted by 4998413820675525348 on Nov 13, 2015

I've had a sleep disorder (poor-time generation!) for the longest time and found that Melatonin+5 HTP as a combo did me the trick. I was on Natrol's 5HTP time release before I tried this as I figured I'd save monies by buying this instead. Sad thing was, I then realised that this does NOT work for me. I didn't sleep as deep as I would before and had this tiring mornings as if I had a hangover and have been in the worse mood this year. I'm switching back to Natrol TR Melatonin and Natrol TR 5-HTP. Consult your doctor before you take anything!