maybe a bit strong

Posted by 5059671973747929777 on Mar 08, 2016

Of course it depends on everyone but for me it was a bit strong 100mg with brain fog in the morning but it helped to sleep

Good

Posted by 5069820931962387383 on Dec 30, 2015

I've only been taking these supplements for two weeks, so maybe it's a bit too early for a thorough and objective review. What I can say at this point is that I have experienced no unpleasant side effects. On the contrary, I think that I am feeling slightly better, have more energy and my sleep schedule has improved. It's still not optimal, but hopefully we'll get there in due course of time.

Does its job

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015

I take it occasionally for my mood swing/depression. It helps when I take it.

Not sure

Posted by 4900496852315445713 on Mar 30, 2015

I don't know if this has improved my mood or anything but it seems to make me sleep a lot longer than normal. Since I have been taking it (1 capsule at night) I've noticed that I don't fall asleep any faster (which is why I bought it) but I sleep more and wake up slightly tired. I will continue to take it and see if anything changes.

No longer the Best 5 Htp

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Dec 16, 2013

I've been using this for a few years now , tried many other brands but this just seemed to suit me perfectly . Mainly for depression Then they changed the formula to suit vegan. Logic tells me that should not have made any difference at all. It is almost as though it is stronger. I started having nightmares. Stopped taking for a while but depression came back . So started taking again but in the morning. I feel nauseous and vaguely "High" Haha . It does work for the depression but the nausea is awful . I really don't know what to do.

5-HTLP

Posted by 5130172702650799132 on Nov 19, 2013

good product

no puedo dar una opinion objetiva

Posted by 4993466679708149012 on Dec 16, 2012

dificil, creo que para notar este tipo de productos, habria que hacer un analisis muyy exhaustivo.

Ok Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 09, 2012

Taken in conjunction with Melatonin this helps me fall asleep but I still awaken numerous times through out the night and wake up in the morning feeling a little groggy. I am also concerned that when I stop taking these my sleeping patterns will actually worsen but I will see and update this review accordingly.

Natural 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2761994 on May 16, 2011

I have trouble sleeping & was in hopes that this would be a miracle cure; however, I didn't experience a remarkable change in my sleep by taking them & after reading some of the side effects I decided not to take them for any long term period of time.

Very good product . I am pleased with results .

Posted by Reviewer2655101 on Feb 09, 2011

Very good product . I am pleased with results .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »