| English
| USD ($)

Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1251561 on Aug 06, 2010

What can i say about this miracle, well let's just say that I have been diagnosed with clinical depression & refused medication so i looked to mother nature & she has given me a cure!!!. I reccomend this product to anyone who suffers anxiety or depression as it Made Me relaxed but not drowsy & made me less emotional

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3168951 on Apr 01, 2009

I am trying this 5-HTP to help with migraine cessation, depression, and better sleep. So far it has helped me with these issues.

5HTP

Posted by 5600969557491018975 on Mar 06, 2014

I have a history of depression and anxiety, and have been well for years, however for the last 2 years my illness returned. This product was recommended by a friend who also suffers, and who like me, did not want to take presciption anti-depressants (I find them terrifying). Within one week on 5HTP, my mood had improved and I was noticebly happier. I did not, and have not yet noticed any side effects (unlike anti-depressants I have taken in the past). I am feeling more positive, and have made some good changes to my lifestyle (healthier eating and I have started regular exercise). I am no longer feeling overwhelmed by my job/workplace/home/life situation. I have been taking 5HTP for almost 3 months now, and I am very surprised by my recovery and how well I am feeling. I did a lot of research about this product before taking it, and I decided the potential side-effects or dangers to me from it, are far less harmful than most presciption drugs. I would recommend it to anyone, who (like me) may not have had a good experience with prescription anti-depressants.

Ok Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 09, 2012

Taken in conjunction with Melatonin this helps me fall asleep but I still awaken numerous times through out the night and wake up in the morning feeling a little groggy. I am also concerned that when I stop taking these my sleeping patterns will actually worsen but I will see and update this review accordingly.

Can't tell a difference

Posted by Reviewer3102097 on Mar 19, 2009

I can't tell ANY difference taking or not taking this product.