• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

5-HTP

Posted by bonbon on Nov 04, 2013

it got rid of my gloomy feelings, but it gave me stomachache.

Weak!

Posted by Reviewer2298873 on Oct 13, 2011

Weak!

Great product Best price

Posted by Reviewer2878707 on Jul 12, 2009

I love these. I take 2 every morning. They just seem to even out the emotions. If I am feeling stressed or irritated in the evenings I will take another. My husband and kids swear by these. If I am grouchy or a little more sensitive than normal they will ask if I forgot to take them.

Try it, it works!

Posted by Reviewer2755714 on Feb 19, 2009

I've used 5-HTP for about 3 years now. My dosage needs vary on time of year and how much stress I'm having. It is so nice to be off anti-depressants. This is the only brand I've ever used.

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

Gives good night sleep.

My FAVORITE

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 13, 2012

I began taking this about a year ago, and have had excellent results. I read up on all of it's wonderful properties, and took it mainly to control migraine's. Guess what...it WORKED!! I have had probably 98% less headaches since beginning this! Not only that, but I feel that I stay more stable in the bodyweight I like to maintain! Actually, I've never been leaner! It's a very good product in my opinion, and this seems to be the best priced one out there! PLEASE keep in mind, though, that 5-htp affects seratonin levels in the brain...and if you currently take migraine meds like Imitrex or Frova, you musn't take it if you take 5-htp!!! It can cause seratonin syndrome, and it's not good to do this. But I haven't had the need to take those kinds of meds since starting this 5-htp! Yay!! And when I do get a sinus based headache ai take Excedrine Migraine. :)

Really very good!! AAA+++

Posted by 5022580148556494766 on Mar 06, 2014

spent too much money on allopathic medicines and always with many unpleasant side effects. 5-hto came as a real solution, it's cheap, no effects colaterasi and really improves your mood!

Better than sleeping pills without side effects

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Daily consumption of 5-HTP eliminated my sleep problem completely.

Sleep better

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Say goodbye to sleepless night.

healthy origins 5htp 100mg

Posted by Reviewer1505440 on Sep 19, 2015

it really works in calming anxiety during sleep, work best with melantonin n magnesium citrate, great for shift staff