Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Help serotonin and melatonin production helps mood and sleep.

Didn't work very well for me.

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Apr 25, 2014

They say 5htp work's differently for everyone and varies between brands, have to say i found this to be true after purchasing this brand.First i took the zoi research 5htp which i found to uplift my mood and help me sleep. When they were gone i then purchased these which i find don't make any difference at all except for helping me to sleep through the night somewhat.They didn't do anything for mood at all but seem to work for some people.Next time will get some more zoi capsules or some for now foods as their supplements seem to work well for me.

Sleep better

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Say goodbye to sleepless night.

5HTP

Posted by 5600969557491018975 on Mar 06, 2014

I have a history of depression and anxiety, and have been well for years, however for the last 2 years my illness returned. This product was recommended by a friend who also suffers, and who like me, did not want to take presciption anti-depressants (I find them terrifying). Within one week on 5HTP, my mood had improved and I was noticebly happier. I did not, and have not yet noticed any side effects (unlike anti-depressants I have taken in the past). I am feeling more positive, and have made some good changes to my lifestyle (healthier eating and I have started regular exercise). I am no longer feeling overwhelmed by my job/workplace/home/life situation. I have been taking 5HTP for almost 3 months now, and I am very surprised by my recovery and how well I am feeling. I did a lot of research about this product before taking it, and I decided the potential side-effects or dangers to me from it, are far less harmful than most presciption drugs. I would recommend it to anyone, who (like me) may not have had a good experience with prescription anti-depressants.

Really very good!! AAA+++

Posted by 5022580148556494766 on Mar 06, 2014

spent too much money on allopathic medicines and always with many unpleasant side effects. 5-hto came as a real solution, it's cheap, no effects colaterasi and really improves your mood!

Sleeping Alternative

Posted by 5308152389612069257 on Dec 23, 2013

Great sleeping alternative if taken together with GABA 750mg

Works great

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Dec 20, 2013

This product relaxes me, I take 2 capsules before bed, If taken during the day I get drowsy...Curbs the apetite somewhat. Takes the edge off.

No longer the Best 5 Htp

Posted by Reviewer2533909 on Dec 16, 2013

I've been using this for a few years now , tried many other brands but this just seemed to suit me perfectly . Mainly for depression Then they changed the formula to suit vegan. Logic tells me that should not have made any difference at all. It is almost as though it is stronger. I started having nightmares. Stopped taking for a while but depression came back . So started taking again but in the morning. I feel nauseous and vaguely "High" Haha . It does work for the depression but the nausea is awful . I really don't know what to do.

good product

Posted by 5538858862434295899 on Nov 25, 2013

good product and good price

5-HTLP