• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

makes me sleepy and doesn't improve my mood.

Posted by Reviewer2224502 on Apr 12, 2012

I do not like this product. It makes me feel sleepy and like I'm in a daze. I will take it at night before I go to bed but I am going to stick with Natrol 5-htp 100mg. It makes me feel better and doesn't make me drowsy. I tried this product because it got good reviews and was less expensive. It actually makes me feel worse. I get tired,and it doesn't help my mood at all. I'll use them at night but I am going to buy some more Natrol 5-htp for daytime use. It is more expensive but it works better for me.

Weak!

Posted by Reviewer2298873 on Oct 13, 2011

Weak!

Great product Best price

Posted by Reviewer2878707 on Jul 12, 2009

I love these. I take 2 every morning. They just seem to even out the emotions. If I am feeling stressed or irritated in the evenings I will take another. My husband and kids swear by these. If I am grouchy or a little more sensitive than normal they will ask if I forgot to take them.

Try it, it works!

Posted by Reviewer2755714 on Feb 19, 2009

I've used 5-HTP for about 3 years now. My dosage needs vary on time of year and how much stress I'm having. It is so nice to be off anti-depressants. This is the only brand I've ever used.

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

Gives good night sleep.

My FAVORITE

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 13, 2012

I began taking this about a year ago, and have had excellent results. I read up on all of it's wonderful properties, and took it mainly to control migraine's. Guess what...it WORKED!! I have had probably 98% less headaches since beginning this! Not only that, but I feel that I stay more stable in the bodyweight I like to maintain! Actually, I've never been leaner! It's a very good product in my opinion, and this seems to be the best priced one out there! PLEASE keep in mind, though, that 5-htp affects seratonin levels in the brain...and if you currently take migraine meds like Imitrex or Frova, you musn't take it if you take 5-htp!!! It can cause seratonin syndrome, and it's not good to do this. But I haven't had the need to take those kinds of meds since starting this 5-htp! Yay!! And when I do get a sinus based headache ai take Excedrine Migraine. :)

Healthy Origins, Natural 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Gilmore on Dec 02, 2012

Works very well at relaxing me. A frequent purchase for me.

Sleep better

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Say goodbye to sleepless night.

Better than sleeping pills without side effects

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Daily consumption of 5-HTP eliminated my sleep problem completely.

Really very good!! AAA+++

Posted by 5022580148556494766 on Mar 06, 2014

spent too much money on allopathic medicines and always with many unpleasant side effects. 5-hto came as a real solution, it's cheap, no effects colaterasi and really improves your mood!