| English
| USD ($)

Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Good night!!

Posted by Reviewer2006943 on Sep 03, 2009

this product has helped my sleeping pattern without feeling drowsy the next morning.

Got to Canada in 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Apr 06, 2009

This is a very effective product, helps with relaxation and mood. iHerb's prices and delivery costs can't be beat. I feel pretty good thanks to Healthy Origins, Natural 5-HTP and iHerb! I find it helps quiet the mind for a good night's sleep (pretty vivid dreams are nice too). I like that i can take it for a few nights and then stop for a few more with no withdrawl.

Excellent Product & Price

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on May 30, 2010

I use this product for severe depression. Research has doses up to 800 mg/day and used with St. John's Wort, and that is the level I have had to go to for maintaining stability. HOWEVER most of the research uses much lower doses, 100 mg to 300 mg/day, so make sure to clearly understand what has been tested and begin at small doses to see it it is enough and only increase incrementally very slowly over time to find your point of mental/emotional balance. I will be receiving psych treatment (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy [CBT]-the most effective treatment for severe depression, and believe that I will be able to lower the dosage over time with better cognitive tools to deal with the depression and stresses from pain and ill health. Until this product is necessary for my continued chance at survival and is the best dosage, quantity, and price, I have found.

Sleep enhancer!!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Jun 21, 2009

I'm using it with melatonin as an anti-aging supplement.It also improves my sleeping quality.No more night wakings!!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer3036029 on Nov 29, 2012

works really well in calming my anxious personality, I take it in the morning and GABA in the evening just before going to bed