Good

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 26, 2011

I use this for stress relief. I have a full time driving job and take just 1/2 capsule along with 50 mg theanine. It helps keep me calm and focused.

natural 5-htp

Posted by Reviewer2540925 on Jul 31, 2011

excellent product. gives a very good night sleep

thanks

Posted by Reviewer2236319 on May 24, 2011

thanks

Surprisingly awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1882449 on Dec 27, 2011

I will order more of this. When I took the first two pills, I laughed spontanoiusly over the night when watching the Sipsons. This haven't happened a lot in years now. This could be changing my life better, even if the effect is rather unnoticeable at some times. For me after the first time it has lifted my mood yes, but maybe it's lifted already even if I don't take the pill or two during the day. So I most certainly recommend this to all human beings who have anxiety problems, especially depression or something like that. This works! It will make you happier!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Dec 30, 2011

good product and a good price. Helps me sleep and improves mood too.

Great for depression

Posted by Reviewer2777181 on Jan 25, 2012

In my expperience, 5-HTP works fast for depression. I felt better with a couple of days.

Helps with consistent sleep

Posted by Reviewer2953495 on Nov 24, 2011

I take 5-HTP along with tryptophan, valerian and theanine with GABA for an excellent night's sleep.

Natural Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1075149 on Oct 31, 2011

Natural 5-HTP was a great price and had double the amount of capsules including same strength as some others I have tried. Good for replacing the Seretonin we lose naturally and if you are on any anti siezure meds. I find I need to switch eventually from one brand to another and back and forth because I start to become immune to them. This is another great find that works for me. iHerb is a great place to buy!!! Best prices in North America and you know you are getting great quality!!

Good results so far

Posted by Reviewer1631255 on Apr 28, 2010

Been taking it with aspiperole and lithium, no interactions so far. 100mg each night keeps you more relaxed and easygoing, but it also makes you sleep more, and dreams are really vivid.

Affordable 5HTP for depression

Posted by Reviewer2587085 on Mar 12, 2010

Helped sort my head out!