No significant effect.

Posted by 5089861036532310801 on May 26, 2015

I did not nonotice any significant effect though I felt relaxed. But did not find any effect in stressful situations.

Brilliant this product is wonderful no more zoloft

Posted by 5132154509468611980 on Mar 15, 2015

This is fantastic and I weened myself of zoloft over a two week period and substituted with this best thing I ever did and also so much more clarity and energy and no side effects brilliant huge change for the best and now my hubby weened of and takes this too great energy back as well LOVE IT AND DOES THE JOB TOO

5-htp

Posted by 4644849137145494876 on Jan 27, 2015

I have been eating 2 caps a day for almost 3 weeks now but I dont feel any different

not eff.

Posted by 4774233247148192547 on Jun 27, 2014

Not effect. Mne nepamoglo,vipivala po 1 tabletki 3 raza vdjenj, i bez rezuljtata! Izdzēru visu pudelīti 1 tbx3 un bez efekta.

50/50

Posted by 5342494328580915780 on Nov 27, 2013

Jury is still out on the long term effectiveness. Didn't work initially but after upping the dosage it did help my sleep quality.

not effective

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 27, 2013

no difference

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1109100 on Nov 16, 2013

Helps me with depressive moods and PMS.

part of the natural arsenal against depression

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I take one or two of these each night at bedtime. Some may benefit from taking it during the daytime, as well. It increases seratonin in the brain, which helps sleep and makes you feel a little better during the day. In my case, a morning dose of L-Phenylalanine combined with 5-HTP at bedtime made a world of difference. I still feel like myself, only a little more lively. I'm definitely better-rested, as well. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

After struggling with depressions for over 10 years I am very very grateful to have been recommended something that works. I haven't noticed a difference between the brands; I bought this because of the low price.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Dec 17, 2012

I've been taking this brand every night and it works. I don't think I can't live without it, specially in the fall/winter.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »