I love this product!

Posted by jennyhailey on Dec 28, 2015

Great product with great price! It really helps me loosing and maintaining my weight! I am taking it with Chitosan. Please click "Yes" if you found this review helpful

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Apr 05, 2015

Great help for maximum weight loss!!

Thanks for the great result

Posted by Soundolove on Dec 21, 2014

I have been trying to loose weight for a long time and nothing worked except these. I used them along with a vegetarian eating diet and lost 15 pounds in one month. It does truly keep the weight off too. I take 3 times a day with meals.

These are good when I'm bad

Posted by Rena61 on Nov 14, 2014

During the work week, I can control my appetite very well. However on my days off is when I get out of control, and this is when I take these to lesson the damage I'm doing. It is taking a while, but it is also helping me to train myself to cut down on my weekend binges. I am confident that I will be able to control my appetite for bad foods all together, then I will no longer need Phase 2 crutch.

review

Posted by 5263667680869271513 on Sep 03, 2014

lost 5lbs in 1.5 weeks so far.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Work as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away at a much cheaper price but no compromising in Quality! ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2784441 on Nov 07, 2013

Excellent.

PHASE out carbs 2Day!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Great price and it works! Didn't feeel the carb spike + dip after carb heavy meals and did not disrupt my diet even with a few 'splurges' on carbs. Worth the price paid totally! Recommended A+++ Act today and grab this carb blocker now! Your blood sugar will thank you (:(:

Amazing product

Posted by 5054877396093535650 on Mar 04, 2013

I have used one bottle of this and lost a lot of tummy fat. I tried losing this weight for years but with phase two I have been able to lose this fat. I take 2 tablets a day with meals and 7minutes excersie every day. I recommend it. It works

dieting

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Nov 03, 2012

These supposedly hinder your body from digesting the carbs you eat. Don't know if they work, but worth the try. I am losing weight, so maybe they do.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »