Wow

Posted by bornsloppy on Apr 28, 2016

It really stabilized my blood. I did not have any cravings for sweets. Worked fine with iHerb.com fast shipping to Sweden.

Helped a lot for Tinnitus

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Apr 02, 2016

There are a lot of claims on the Internet about the many maladies pycnogenol supposedly cures. I'm skeptical (it doesn't seem to help with my allergies or sinus infections), but here's one that it definitely helped me with: Tinnitus. Tinnitus is a constant ringing in the ears. I've had it at least since my 20s, and lately it has gotten much worse. Within a week or two of taking 2 capsules of this product a day, I noticed that the ringing had dropped in half, maybe more. It's still there, but it's faint, and I don't usually notice it unless I focus on it or I'm in a completely silent room (which isn't often). I did go off this supplement for a couple months, and it wasn't long before the ringing came back full force. Now that I know what it's like to be mostly free of that constant, annoying ring, I don't want to go back. As long as Pycnogenol keeps working for my problem, I will continue purchasing this. . . . On a side note, Healthy Origins had the best price I could find for 60 capsules at a 100 mgs per capsule. At two a day, that lasts a month. I did try to take just one a day, but the noise in my ears increased, so I went back to two. . . . See my Profile for More Reviews!

Excellent product

Posted by 5150165062844300780 on Mar 04, 2016

An essential product for improving brain circulation and functions. Highly recommended for ADHD syndrome - both for children and adults

Amazing!

Posted by 4670032519406600045 on Feb 21, 2016

Taken with arginine twice a day is a wonder pill!!

Not bad

Posted by teddiepooh on Dec 24, 2015

I bought this along with Kyolic to improve ED and for general health. I take two capsules a day. After taking Pycnogenol for a few days, I noticed that my skin looks a little more radiant and my nasal congestion is relieved a bit. Also, I feel easier to breathe. My suggestion is to take 2 capsules a day, 200mg to see the fastest results at the beginning.

Mother in law notices releif

Posted by 5185104233395844349 on Aug 13, 2015

My MIL has very bad aching knees and ankles...after a few weeks of taking this brand pycnogenol she reports back some noticeable releif... thinking of upping the dose to see if the improvements will keep coming. Repurchased this twice already!

Doesnt work

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Doesn't do anything for me

Check the number of caps per container.

Posted by 5038783887397041072 on Aug 04, 2015

This product works well for me but I highly recomend to count the caps inside the container, I purchased this product twice and everytime i got 58 caps instead of 60. The customer center seems to work well and they solved the problem.

First time with pycnogenol

Posted by 4862964037977130130 on Jul 16, 2015

I've taken the pycnogenol for reducing the spot of melasma. After 2 months, the intensity of melasma was not much reduced. However, the skin seems to be smoother and brighter than the previous.

The best for me!! Pycnogenol without magnesium stearate !!

Posted by roselaren on Jun 04, 2015

The best to get rid with legs swelling problem for me. It's better than grape seed I took and the price is acceptable with very pure Pycnogenol from Horphang and now I just can't live without it!! PS: It's magnesium stearate free that make it's different from other brands.