Not as good as other brand.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I used the similar product of Now foods and I was very pleased: cramps gone, less swollen feet, even the eye sight got better. Unfortunately, I didn't experience the same effects with Healthy Origins. Will finish the bottle, but will not repurchase. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good If You Are Not Anemic

Posted by Reviewer1000115 on Feb 06, 2013

I took this for eleven days. In the beginning I felt better and noticed an improvement in my eye sight and circulation, however as time went on I developed stomach issues and became very fatigued. Most websites that talk about Pycnogenol don't tell you that it inhibits iron absorption. That is a deal breaker for me and seems like it could potentially be an issue with long term use even for healthy individuals.

First time with pycnogenol

Posted by 4862964037977130130 on Jul 16, 2015

I've taken the pycnogenol for reducing the spot of melasma. After 2 months, the intensity of melasma was not much reduced. However, the skin seems to be smoother and brighter than the previous.

extra energy

Posted by amelia on Jun 29, 2012

This provides extra energy and is a good day starter or mid afternoon booster. I noticed the effects tapered off after a couple of months.

Pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Oct 20, 2011

I have been taking these for over a month but have not noticed a significant change in my skin discoloration problem. I will continue to take it for three months to see if there is any significant difference.

Not so sure

Posted by Reviewer3352333 on Sep 10, 2010

I read a lot about this and thought I would try it. I am half way through the bottle and do not see any change unfortuately as I read many good things about it. I will keep on trying till the bottle is gone and then will decide to refill or not. I must say I do have very bad arthritis and fibromyalgia so maybe just not enough for me.

Spendy

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Mar 24, 2011

Supposed to be good for health, but I find it expensive.

Probably good

Posted by Reviewer3235874 on Jul 09, 2012

I can't say that I've noticed any significant improvements since I have started taking Pycnogenol. But it did no harm (to my knowledge) as well...

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1499149 on Nov 23, 2011

No negative reactions from taking, but I'm not sure if it is benefiting me.

Healthy Origins, Pycnogenol

Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013

Impossible to tell if it had any effect. To expensive antioxidant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »