Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry Ketones, 100 mg, 180 Capsules

No effect after 8 weeks -

Posted by Reviewer2161677 From New York on Jun 25, 2012

I too saw this on Dr. Oz and then in many vitamin stores. Iherb had the best price, so I purchased several bottles from Iherb, I have had no noticeable weightloss after 8 weeks of taking them as directed. Simultaneously I took the green coffee extract (from several manufacturers ) that Dr. Oz also recommended- again with no effect.

Healthy without the seeds

Posted by Reviewer2601626 From Nevada on Oct 17, 2012

We love the benefits of raspberries but can't always get them at the store. This has given us the ability to get the goodness all year round.

raspberry ketones

Posted by 5754710725050119945 on May 04, 2012

go down easy and leave a slight raspberry taste-yum however, haven't seen any results yet

No results so far

Posted by 4661087097356605435 on May 21, 2012

I'm taking it according to package directions, but I don't see any results yet. I do really like the price though and the no shipping fees as well as the quick delivery of the products.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3303538 From New Zealand on Jun 05, 2012

I have not taken these long enough to see any fat loss, but I ordered too quickly and didn't realize that the product is in gelatin capsules. At this point, after purchasing so many excellent supplements from iHerb in veggie caps, I think all companies should switch to veggie caps, considering the unsavory and unhealthy origins of gelatin. I encourage other customers to pay attention to this so that we can influence the market and hope for continued positive changes. I had too much anxiety, definitely a wound-up, caffeinated feeling from taking these as well. So I'm not impressed and do not recommend them. Try 7-Keto from Now for a better and still affordable product.