New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry Ketones, 100 mg, 60 Capsules

Good......Exercise!!!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

Let's face it, you need to be active too. This product helps with controlling your hunger. You may also want to try a green tea supplement. If interested, read up on the benefits of using both. Both products are affordable.

No Results

Posted by Reviewer1397781 on May 17, 2012

I have to say I have seen zero change from taking the Raspberry Ketones, wasted my money, won't be purchasing again.

Reduces appetite

Posted by Reviewer1718882 on Apr 25, 2012

I was surprised just how well this little capsule helped control my appetite and cravings, especially for carbs. I take one in the morning and sometimes noon comes and goes and I don't feel hungry for lunch! It does give a big energy kick, but not in a jittery way. Can't say that I have notices a huge fat-burning effect, but have only been taking for a month and don't have a lot of weight to lose, just about 7 pounds.

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on May 16, 2012

After taking this for about 2 weeks, I noticed that it gave me more energy. It doesn't help with my appetite suppression but it does help me by giving me energy. I used to be exhausted when I'd come home from work and had to push myself to try to exercise. Now I notice that I want to exercise as soon as I get home. I'm impressed.

Great Product!

Posted by 5224578077064748416 on Jun 06, 2012

Of course I just starting using it, but I have felt a difference in my cravings and I'm not snacking in between meals. Going to stick with it.