July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry Ketones, 100 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good......Exercise!!!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

Let's face it, you need to be active too. This product helps with controlling your hunger. You may also want to try a green tea supplement. If interested, read up on the benefits of using both. Both products are affordable.

Great Product!

Posted by 5224578077064748416 on Jun 06, 2012

Of course I just starting using it, but I have felt a difference in my cravings and I'm not snacking in between meals. Going to stick with it.

Reduces appetite

Posted by Reviewer1718882 on Apr 25, 2012

I was surprised just how well this little capsule helped control my appetite and cravings, especially for carbs. I take one in the morning and sometimes noon comes and goes and I don't feel hungry for lunch! It does give a big energy kick, but not in a jittery way. Can't say that I have notices a huge fat-burning effect, but have only been taking for a month and don't have a lot of weight to lose, just about 7 pounds.

Works gently but surely...I can finally see my bones!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 14, 2012

The first week I only took 100mg, 1 cap per day. I really started to see results the 2nd week, when I upped that to 2 pills per day. First thing, if you have MCS these smell very strongly of pink flowery stuff akin to roses or strawberries (I never knew raspberries had any scent at all!) It's such an intense odor I have to swallow really quick. It does smell fake but it's not, because if it were synthetic I would have so many symptoms hitting me just from the smell I could not even swallow them. I think I'm going to up to 3 caps per day and see what happens. I don't see any side effects so far, does not leave me jittery at all. As of the 2nd week, I could see my collarbone again and I'm now on week 4 and I can see the bones again on the back of my hands; I'm hoping my ribs will be next!! After just 2 1/2 weeks, my pants became way too big, at least one good size in the waist. I think I reached a plateau at 2 pills per day so I have started eating lecithin granules after a break, and that stuff melts body fat fast! Otherwise the raspberry ketones work slowly, no real effects for me at 100mg per day, but will soon up to 300mg and see what happens. Really wish they came in unscented though! Hope these work well for everybody, and I look fwd to reading your reviews.

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on May 16, 2012

After taking this for about 2 weeks, I noticed that it gave me more energy. It doesn't help with my appetite suppression but it does help me by giving me energy. I used to be exhausted when I'd come home from work and had to push myself to try to exercise. Now I notice that I want to exercise as soon as I get home. I'm impressed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »